Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I live in Connecticut and would like to find someone who can service my 1989 Wheel Horse 310-8 tractor? Basically, I want someone to go through the machine, clean or rebuild the carburetor, fix a disable switch, and keep it running for another 20 years. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might find such a person or shop? The local Toro distributor is way too expensive for the work he does...
Being that there isn't any type of seller shoutout or seller recognition board, I wanted to mention it still.
Thanks to: (In no particular order)
- Lincoln at A-Ztractors (odds and ends parts and all around nice guy!)
- Kelly Holister (WH enthusiast and used parts seller here in Michigan)
- Lowell the Wheelhorseman1000 (great hitch and WH info)
- Carl in Swonton, OH. (not on the internet as he is one of those elderly types that does just fine without it. Super nice guy and used parts seller)
And Last but not least
- Paul (aka: oldredrider) for sending me a very nice Rock Shaft and installation parts for a great price!
You all have helped me get my tractors running and refurbished to use and soon restore. Without people like you all this great hobby would vanish along with these tractors that we all like and use.