Just wanted to give a public thank you to Lincoln at A-Z Tractors for sending me some quality used parts for my 1994 314h and 1991 520h!

Parts list...

520h- Paring brake lever, hood latch, air cleaner sensor and rear 1-1/8" hub

314h- Fuel tank, 2x headlights, steering collar and steering wheel

All parts arrived with quick shipping as well as packed very well and all were quality products!

Thanks a bunch sir! Will be coming to you for future purchases as well.

God Bless you and yours!

• Like 9

A-Z will also be delivering to the Big Show next month, though I don't know if he has any more room on the truck after filling my order!  :ychain:

• Like 4

I ordered a choke cable from him for my 416-8 and the prices were good, the shipping was fast, and the item was great.  A great vendor in my opinion.

• Like 2

A-Z shipments are timely and great. Got my steering spindles and tie rods today!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Team70R
      Shell is warped. Spindles appear to be good as well as pulleys. Idler pulley on slider is garbage. Pulley covers are gone. Whole deck pickup or can part out and ship! Can send pics via email or text 
    • By repairman
      Does anyone have some good pictures of this part #113097 idler arm ?

• By Vincez
      I live in Connecticut and would like to find someone who can service my 1989 Wheel Horse 310-8 tractor?  Basically, I want someone to go through the machine, clean  or rebuild the carburetor, fix a disable switch, and keep it running for another 20 years.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might find such a person or shop?  The local Toro distributor is way too expensive for the work he does...
    • By SOCKDOG
      I have a 1963 633 with the steal Square pan seat. It is cracked and looking to replace it. I can find loads of the standard round replacement seats but not a square one. Does anybody know where I can find one?
    • By Mastiffman
      Being that there isn't any type of seller shoutout or seller recognition board, I wanted to mention it still.

Thanks to: (In no particular order)
      - Lincoln at A-Ztractors (odds and ends parts and all around nice guy!)
      - Kelly Holister (WH enthusiast and used parts seller here in Michigan)
      - Lowell the Wheelhorseman1000 (great hitch and WH info)
      - Carl in Swonton, OH. (not on the internet as he is one of those elderly types that does just fine without it. Super nice guy and used parts seller)
      And Last but not least
      - Paul (aka: oldredrider) for sending me a very nice Rock Shaft and installation parts for a great price!

You all have helped me get my tractors running and refurbished to use and soon restore. Without people like you all this great hobby would vanish along with these tractors that we all like and use.