Shynon

Bucket list tractor

rj35hunter
5 hours ago, Shynon said:

@rj35hunter engine serial number is 716033

15784628_10154726922919333_427058110_o.jpg

I'd say mine was built right before yours....pretty close numbers there!

• Like 2

Ken B
On 2/12/2017 at 7:10 PM, stevebo said:

Nice one for sure. It is also on my bucket list. That is the last one I would like for my collection. 

C'mon now Steve.... That is the LAST model you want for your bucket list? Once you find a 754 if I know you there will ALWAYS be a bucket list tractor....:ychain:

• Like 6

Shynon

Little update on this one. I have rebuilt carb, fuel pump, generator all new wiring, new drive belt, new gas tank gasket . Still on the search for those 6-12 ags. Had it running and driving today, no smoke not bad after 10 yrs of hibernation . I don't think anyone that saw me today understood the smile on my face, :auto-driving: Hey it's just an ole garden tractor. Have short video don't know how to post it. 

Edited by Shynon
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

Easiest is to upload your video to your FREE Youtube account...

once completed, cut and paste the link from the top of the Youtube page into your post here. 

• Like 2

AMC RULES

bth_smiley2eatingpopcorn.gif.7388935e4a25b1591fff972911a80f25.gif

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

T-Mo

Craig, as always, is right.  Best to post your video on youtube and linking it here.

One thing about bucket list tractors, the chase for them can be more fun than actually owning the bucket list tractor.  I can post my own experiences on this, but it's best you experience this phenomenon yourself.  I want a 953/1054 tractor, but I know the anticipation of owning one might be better than actually owning one.  But I'm willing to risk the let down.  So if anyone has a 953 or 1054 that they can't stand, I'm willing to take it off your hands for free.  I'm just that kind of guy who's willing to be let down over anticipating a bucket list tractor.

• Like 7

Chris G

I agree the chase is always fun. But to keep the fun going i hunt down attachments and a twin tractor if possible!

• Like 1

AMC RULES
17 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

Craig, as always, is right.  

:text-yeahthat:   Saved to my favorites.  :text-goodpost:

• Like 3

JimD
4 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:ROTF:

• Like 1

BOB ELLISON
5 hours ago, T-Mo said:

Craig, as always, is right.  Best to post your video on youtube and linking it here.

One thing about bucket list tractors, the chase for them can be more fun than actually owning the bucket list tractor.  I can post my own experiences on this, but it's best you experience this phenomenon yourself.  I want a 953/1054 tractor, but I know the anticipation of owning one might be better than actually owning one.  But I'm willing to risk the let down.  So if anyone has a 953 or 1054 that they can't stand, I'm willing to take it off your hands for free.  I'm just that kind of guy who's willing to be let down over anticipating a bucket list tractor.

T-Mo to bad your so far from me. I have a 1054 in pieces that I wanted to redo but I don't know if I will be able to do it.

• Like 1

953 nut
10 hours ago, T-Mo said:

want a 953/1054 tractor, but I know the anticipation of owning one might be better than actually owning one.

Trust me, you won't be let down;   just bought 953 #5, pick it up at the "Big Show".

• Like 1

Shynon

• Like 7

stevebo

Ok ... drag it to the big show and I will give you a few extra bucks for hauling it after I buy and take it off your hands:D

Sound right for sure. Very nice,

• Like 3

HorseFixer

Congrats on your find, Nice tractor!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

T-Mo
21 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

I knew you would appreciate the parody.

16 hours ago, BOB ELLISON said:

T-Mo to bad your so far from me. I have a 1054 in pieces that I wanted to redo but I don't know if I will be able to do it.

Yeah, I would love to have that 1054.  I don't know if I'm more capable than you to redo it, but it would be great to try.

• Like 2

Terry M

That cleaned up pretty nice , Tom :handgestures-thumbupright: .   Maybe I'll race you with my 854...:auto-layrubber:...

• Like 2

wheelhorseman
15 hours ago, Shynon said:

That will make a nice family shuttle tractor for you Tom when driving from Wheel Horse Estates North (home) to  Wheel Horse Estates South ( @prondzys house) a few blocks away  :ychain:  All kidding aside ....very nice!!

Edited by wheelhorseman1000
  • Like 4

prondzy

Nice tractor yes she will look good going down the road.  Maybe if your feeling adventurous you could take a gas can and ride to Red Acres the c160 farm.

• Like 2

wheelhorseman
3 hours ago, prondzy said:

Nice tractor yes she will look good going down the road.  Maybe if your feeling adventurous you could take a gas can and ride to Red Acres the c160 farm.

:ROTF:  Yes fill'er up and head east  :auto-layrubber:that 7hp kohler has to get 7 MPG so you should make it out here!!!!

Edited by wheelhorseman1000
  • Like 3

WHX??

That thing snorts Tom, hope it handles well on the interstate on it's way to get another! :ph34r::ychain:

• Like 2

Shynon
9 hours ago, Terry M said:

Maybe I'll race you with my 854...:auto-layrubber:

seriously @Terry M you have an 854  :auto-layrubber:and I have a 754 :auto-driving:

• Like 3