kcuttuck

Plow C121

kcuttuck

Is there any way to make a dozer plow from a B series tractor work on a C121? 

slammer302

With a chop saw and welder you can make it fit what ever your heat desires........ it will depend if its a vertical or horizontal b series blade

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• loudtractor
      By loudtractor
      96-42BA01 plow. Brand new in box. I assembled to make sure all parts were included. Did have to add a trip spring, spring rod, and index rod. Someone "borrowed" them as it sat in the warehouse for 50 years. Box is a bit rough, but I could reinforce it for transport. I will disassemble it, need workbench space.
      Made for (per manual):
      1974 A800,
      1975 A80
      1976-7 A90 A100
      I believe vertical shaft tractors. Maybe others?
      Thanks for looking
      Matt 

• 87buickt
      By 87buickt
      Listing for a friend, late 70s I believe D200 deck and plow. Been sitting for a while, make reasonable offer, friend also has tons of literature he may part with, if Interested let me know

• Donavon
      By Donavon
      Need ideas to convert my 1054 A Frame plow into a snow blower
      Any idea's?
    • PWL216
      By PWL216
      About a year ago I bought a C-121 auto with the intention of using it as my go-to mower. Shortly thereafter I got a great deal on a low hour 314-8.  It ran perfect and had several attachments - it became my new go-to mower.  So, I decided to repurpose the 121 to be a front end loader. After purchasing the build plans from P.F Engineering (which are excellent), I realized I couldn’t build it for less than $2k in material. I decided to look for a used one and found a Thompson TC10 local to me, mounted on an “end of life” 1077, for $1,000.  The loader swap itself was pretty straight forward. The only modifications needed were drilling a couple of mounting holes in the tractor frame, grinding away a little of the loader top frame so the hood opened/closed and welding in a new hydraulic pump mount. I have a few things to button up still and the bucket itself needs attention but it’s fully functional. I also bought a pair of clamp-on pallet forks.

I also did a “refresh” of the 121. The total project cost is shown below. Roughly $2,300, with just the FEL itself being around $1,300. 

Tractor
      C-121 Auto $500
      Solid engine mounts $50

Front End Loader
      Johnson 10TC $1,000
      Hydraulic fluid $35
      Spare hydraulic hose $40

Ignition
      Battery $35
      Battery cables $20
      Points & Condenser $20

Fuel
      Carb & Gasket $65
      Electric fuel pump $60 (later removed)
      Air filter $10
      Fuel filter $15
      Fuel line $10
      Spark plug $5

Decals and Paint
      Decals $115
      Paint $30

Lights
      Headlight Lens $45
      LED Headlights $25
      Rear lights $25

Misc $200

• RJ Hamner
      By RJ Hamner
      Will the plow I am using on my C121 and C160 work on a 876?  
      or is the plow frame different?
      Thanks
      Bob