I'm thinking of mounting farmall cub headlights (the thin looking ones) to my 753. I know they're not original wheel horse obviously and I'm usually a stickler with that type of deal but I think they would look good. Is this a bad idea in you're guys' opinion?

What ever you are happy with....It is your tractor, so whatever turns your crank...Just make sure you send us pictures!

Thinking of fabbing up some kind of light bar to mount 'em to?     :techie-eureka:

The cub ones, Craig. And I will KC9KAS! I figured it out. I put a few up of her in her original state. I've since put new tires on her, repainted the wheel horse and Kohler letters back to white and added a snow blade. I'll have pics up tomorrow if I can get the lights on! I was just making sure it wasn't too frowned upon. Cuz I really think they look AWESOME:) you guys can tell me what you think.

Edited by zanepetty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giddyap
      This custom roller was my 2nd project. Unfortunately, my back won't allow me to complete it. The build is documented in the Restoration, modifications, and Customs and is titled Wheelie Horse. The tread shows the project in different configurations and this ad has it in a different and basic configuration. This configuration includes 2 and a half WH frames, trans, quick release steering wheel, Commando hood, rear engine mounting plates, seat, and pan. It has JUNK tires. FYI The trans is bolted to a sub frame. The buyer will have first choice on WH parts I am clearing out. I reserve the right to cancel this sale without notice.Cash and carry Solon Ohio  

• By Tap53
      List of various belt Lengths and Widths text
      Chart belt

Belts sorted by part number pdf
      4 pages 458KB

Belts sorted by belt section (cross section) pdf
      4 pages 422KB
    • By dmhill
      I have printed off these hood ornaments and painted a few. Looked into chrome plating, however, everyone seems to want a fair amount of money to make it happen. So I have decided to just sell them fresh off the press and let the buyer determine how they want to finish them. 
      Prices are....
      Plain white or "copper" color $12 plus shipping.
      Painted chrome $14 plus shipping.
      Painted in color $20 plus shipping.
      These are about 5" long, 2" high, and 3/4" wide.

• By giddyap
      I started my second full custom a day after the Big Show. My first was a supersized Suburban built right here under " V drive pulley for Predator"  After laying out everything I brought home, I bolted two frames together. I then added a Commando hood, wheels and Lawn Ranger seat pan. The stretched horse was blah so I flipped one frame and was inspired with the Z frame look. I added a round hood and other parts and came up with my 2 seat concept Not apparent in the photo is the long section of frame behind the rear wheels. Here I will mount a 420cc Predator and connect a live axle with a go kart clutch. No transmission and no reverse. I believe this setup will be more like a "dune buggy/rail" or go kart impersonating a tractor and should be a wild ride.  

• By MS GENERAL REPAIR
      Part 1 of John Deere STX Lawn Tractor Repair Video Series.
      The Engine won't crank.