I'm thinking of mounting farmall cub headlights (the thin looking ones) to my 753. I know they're not original wheel horse obviously and I'm usually a stickler with that type of deal but I think they would look good. Is this a bad idea in you're guys' opinion?

What ever you are happy with....It is your tractor, so whatever turns your crank...Just make sure you send us pictures!

Thinking of fabbing up some kind of light bar to mount 'em to?     :techie-eureka:

The cub ones, Craig. And I will KC9KAS! I figured it out. I put a few up of her in her original state. I've since put new tires on her, repainted the wheel horse and Kohler letters back to white and added a snow blade. I'll have pics up tomorrow if I can get the lights on! I was just making sure it wasn't too frowned upon. Cuz I really think they look AWESOME:) you guys can tell me what you think.

Edited by zanepetty

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dirtyhead
      312-8 has no power leaving relay to solenoid,If I use the switched feed to the relay on the solenoid it starts but I have no safety devices.The low oil switch wires have been joined where they leave the multiplug as one of them broke right at the switch too close to solder.The clutch and pto switches are good.When I turn the key the relay makes a faint click,when I turn it with the clutch depressed the solenoid joins in with a half hearted click.Could the low oil level wires being joined be contributing to alow voltage at the solenoid signal wire?Anyone got any ideas?
    • By swedish_wheelhorseclub
      my wheel horse c-160 aoutomatick
      folow me on Instagram
      @swedish_wheelhorseclub

• By Tractor boy
      Ive been trying to change the headlight bulbs on my 312-8. but i cant seem to get the glass cover off. So are these bulbs change able? And is there a reason for the headlights to not function if they are getting current?
      - Tractorboy
    • By JZilla024

Hello everyone!
      I recently inherited my grandpa's 
      Wheel Horse 753. I remember it running before his health declined about 15 years ago. My intentions are just to get it running and do a mild restoration, it'll stay in the family.

Without further ado, here it is!
      Having a hard time with pictures due to no phone service at my shop. I'll be sure to update soon.