Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Enjoying tractor life

whfan74

Thought I would share a memorable moment with my 3 year old daughter. She is definitely daddy's little girl. Not quite big enough to reach the clutch yet but she is ready to go!

100_1948.jpg

Now grandma and grandpa got her a little toy for her birthday. I asked my wife if it would be ok if I took it apart and repainted it. I was already planning on contacting Terry about some new decals......she said definitely no. Oh well I tried! :thumbs2:

100_0454_0085_085.jpg

Rollerman

Cool pics Scott!

Nice looking RJ & your daughter really seems to like it too.

She'll outgrow that Gator soon enough, just curious....how long does it stay charged up?

whfan74

Thanks Stephen!

Well we haven't really had a chance to see how long it will go on one charge yet. She is off and on it too much. It has lasted a few days on one charge but as far as run time not quite sure yet. She loves riding that thing.......just have to make sure you aren't standing in front of her when she is sitting on it. Have been taken out once and learned my lesson very quickly!

Gene_S

Very sweet picture of your daughter on the RJ... :thumbs2: I tried riding my RJ without a belt gaurd once (thats all it took was once) and got my pants sucked into the belt... :ychain: I say next time the wife goes away for a day or two repaint the Wheel Horse Gator!!! :thumbs:

Thought of calling you yesterday was in warsaw on work business at Da-Lite but time got away from me and it got late in the day.

Take care...

Gene

Coadster32

Great pics. That's where I hope to in next year with my daughter. Although, she'll be on a Suburban. BTW-Nice restore. :thumbs2:

bustedglass

Great looking RJ, and a beautifull little girl. You should be proud :thumbs2: .

TJ

Excellent. :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

She's a keeper! :thumbs2: