ineedanother

Newbie from NC

Pullstart

:text-welcomeconfetti: and youdoneedanother!  

• Like 2

roadapples

:text-yeahthat::WRS:

• Like 2

sjoemie himself

:text-welcomeconfetti: 

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the :rs:

• Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:

Always glad to see another North Carolinian join the group. Wheel Horses aren't as plentiful here as up north but that makes us treasure them even more. 

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Welcome to Red Square.  :USA:

• Like 2

kpinnc
4 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Wheel Horses aren't as plentiful here as up north but that makes us treasure them even more. 

Lowers the standard quite a bit. We'll take a "swamp fresh" tractor in a flat second!

Welcome from another NC native! :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pullstart
5 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:

Always glad to see another North Carolinian join the group. Wheel Horses aren't as plentiful here as up north but that makes us treasure them even more. 

I do know where there’s a slick looking 1055 for sale with a sweet seat and stout blade though :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

ineedanother

Thanks everyone,

I appreciate the warm welcome and can see how this can be a bit addictive! I went out to get lumber Saturday and made a bit of a detour out into the country east of Charlotte to pick up a parts tractor, you know, since I already had the trailer hooked up and all :rolleyes:. Beautiful part of the state driving through the Uwharrie Forest and the surrounding farmlands. I found myself scouring the outbuildings for retired red machines :-D. I did see one that was still clearly in service and was tempted to stop but thought better of it with lots of work to do back at the house. Live to fight another day as they say.

• Like 3

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

Always great to see screen names in “RED”

• Like 2

rjg854

:WRS:  and for so soon supporting the site  :text-thankyoublue:

• Like 2

ineedanother
9 hours ago, rjg854 said:

:WRS:  and for so soon supporting the site  :text-thankyoublue:

Small price to pay and it looks like the majority of folks agree :thumbs:

• Like 4

Jrblanke

Hey Randy, I live on the other side of Brier creek on the Durham side of Raleigh. I used to work in North Durham off of Red Mill road, but now work in Oxford. Anyways, Welcome to the club! If you really need another, I have C125 that I could send your way. Very solid tractor, but she's smoked lucky strikes her whole life and is a little wheezy. 

Thanks for your service!

James 

• Like 3

ineedanother
4 minutes ago, Jrblanke said:

Hey Randy, I live on the other side of Brier creek on the Durham side of Raleigh. I used to work in North Durham off of Red Mill road, but now work in Oxford. Anyways, Welcome to the club! If you really need another, I have C125 that I could send your way. Very solid tractor, but she's smoked lucky strikes her whole life and is a little wheezy. 

Thanks for your service!

James 

Hey James @Jrblanke,

Glad to hear from someone in my neighborhood! My warehouse is in rtp and I have several of my trucks up in Stem all the time which is just about in your backyard. I have 3 KWs so I frequent MHC quite a bit too, right off Red Mill. I might be looking for another project once I get this 160 together so let's keep in touch. If you need anything holler. :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

19richie66

Welcome! I’m to the east of you just south of Greenville. Only been here for about 2 years but this will be my final resting spot. One day I hope to make it over that way to a couple of the farm shows I keep seeing advertised. 

• Like 1

ineedanother
On 8/16/2022 at 8:29 AM, 19richie66 said:

Welcome! I’m to the east of you just south of Greenville. Only been here for about 2 years but this will be my final resting spot. One day I hope to make it over that way to a couple of the farm shows I keep seeing advertised. 

Thanks man, this is a great place to live. Lots to enjoy, I hope you do!

• Like 1

Mike in NC

Hello from another NC collector!