dells68

Thank you!

stevebo

It was good to have you guys back!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Ed Kennell

Sure glad I got to see you guys before I left.   That Emory is shooting up like a string bean.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

dells68
14 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

Sure glad I got to see you guys before I left.   That Emory is shooting up like a string bean.

I’m glad I got to see you too buddy.  I’ve kept looking at Emory and can’t believe how much he’s grown since we were last here.  Time is moving too quickly!

On another note, I’ve been thinking about how people from all over the country come together to spend time together with our little red tractors.  It doesn’t matter if you have a northern accent, midwestern accent, or southern drawl like me, for just a few short days we’re all family and enjoy the same things.  Don’t you wish the world could take just a few lessons from our show?!

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 3

Pullstart

Dell is was great to visit with y’all again!  I hope Becca is feeling better soon and every time I see a firefly I still think of Emory, chasing them around in the parking lot in ‘18!

• Like 2
  • Heart 3

rjg854

Great to see y'all again!  Emory sure has gotten tall, towers over me, but most do  :text-lol:

• Haha 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

Dell , great to see you and Emory  after all these years . Thought you were coming to the Show to see tractors , not buy more :ROTF:. Made it back to Richmond in 4 hours on Saturday and only paid $4.60 a gallon for gas in Winchester . The Commando 800 didn't use a drop of gas the whole trip back. Still not sure if the @squonk funk got blown off the seat. LOL

• Haha 6

dells68
3 hours ago, Pullstart said:

Dell is was great to visit with y’all again!  I hope Becca is feeling better soon and every time I see a firefly I still think of Emory, chasing them around in the parking lot in ‘18!

We went to get ice cream at Mr G’s in Gettysburg last night and Emory caught a firefly.  His first response was take a picture to send to Kevin!  I was too slow getting my phone out to get the picture though.  He”ok never forget that night buddy!!

1 hour ago, rjg854 said:

Great to see y'all again!  Emory sure has gotten tall, towers over me, but most do  :text-lol:

I was looking at him last night Randy and I can’t believe how grown up he is becoming.  I’m very proud of him but would love to slow down time!

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

dells68
21 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Dell , great to see you and Emory  after all these years . Thought you were coming to the Show to see tractors , not buy more :ROTF:. Made it back to Richmond in 4 hours on Saturday and only paid $4.60 a gallon for gas in Winchester . The Commando 800 didn't use a drop of gas the whole trip back. Still not sure if the @squonk funk got blown off the seat. LOL

It was great seeing you again Jim!  When I saw the back of your head sitting there with Squonk and Randy, I just had to pick at you! I only wish we had more time to talk.  I sure am glad you made it home safely.  Our food was still hot when I got back to our tent thanks to all of the hot air blowing around as the four of us talked!😂🤣👍

• Haha 6

19richie66

I saw you and Emory in the parade video. I had to back it up and take another look. He sure has grown. Fills up a tractor seat now. Sorry I missed out but hope to be there next year. Thanks for grabbing me a shirt. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

953 nut
On 6/25/2022 at 10:29 PM, dells68 said:

Don’t you wish the world could take just a few lessons from our show?!

:text-yeahthat:   Glad to have seen so many old friends and put faces with names that I have interacted with on Red Square. Wish the show could go on for a week but know the WHCC works so hard to put this show on and appreciate the three days they give us to get together.  :text-thankyouyellow:

• Heart 1

squonk
On 6/26/2022 at 9:51 AM, dells68 said:

It was great seeing you again Jim!  When I saw the back of your head sitting there with Squonk and Randy, 

Good thing it wasn't close to Halloween! We could have had a carvin contest! :lol:

• Haha 2