HappyHarry

leaking lift pistons 520 H 1995

HappyHarry

Hello:   Have got a Model # 520 H that I bought new, in 1995..   It has been use all seasons, mowing, snowblowing, and now the hydrualic lift pistons are leaking.    Repair shop they can't find rebuild kits.    Has anyone out there had this problem, and what was their fix solution.    Darn, I am so attached to this tractor, I hate to give it up.     Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,   Happy Harry

• Like 1

Handy Don

Your repair shop does not have the resources of the Red Square Forum!

At the top of the page, under Classifieds, choose Vendors. There you will find wheelhorsepartsandmore. Check out the website or, better, give them a call. They can overhaul nearly every hydraulic lift cylinder WH ever used. Lowell will have you back in business.

Good luck

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

Jeff-C175
52 minutes ago, HappyHarry said:

Repair shop they can't find rebuild kits

Translation: We don't know how to, and/or don't want to, fix your machine.  Further, we didn't really look or ask Mrs. Google.

Edited by Jeff-C175
  • Haha 1

HappyHarry

Good morning, and thank you Don.   I will call them.    If this works, you will have made me a happy person.  LOVE my wheel horse.   

Have a good day, and again, thanks.  

• Like 1

WHX??

@lynnmor also has nice kits. Very complete.

• Like 1

lynnmor
1 hour ago, WHX?? said:

@lynnmor also has nice kits. Very complete.

PM me.

P3220011.thumb.JPG.20e5f9d38193fb55581f043dba514dbc.JPG

• Like 1

HappyHarry

Thank you all for your response.   Repair shop has my new hoses and rebuild kits.    You folks are appreciated.

ONE MORE QUESTION:   I have a 1971 Wheel Horse raider 10, having a shop repairing the fuel pump which started leaking.      IF I get it fixed, what

would be a fair price for both parties to ask for it...   Has a solid nice mower deck attached, and I  bought new  belts for the tractor ;after I bought it.   The ones on it work, but wanted to get them before those are obsolete.           

Any suggestions on a fair to both partiess price I should ask?     Thank you in advance, for your assistance.      :-)   Happy; Harry