stevasaurus

Really?? No Mother's Day Wishes??

stevasaurus

Here is hoping for a nice day for all of the Mother's out there...including all of you Mother's of Invention.  Have a Great Day !!!  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 2

ri702bill

Does this count?? A post yesterday about a hack "fix" to keep the axle in place once the snap ring popped off - I replied that "Necessity is the Mother of Butchery" and noted that it was ALMOST Mother's Day!!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8ntruck

Been a quiet Mothers day here.  My wife is showing some improvement on her pinched nerve.  Not ready to leave the house yet, though.  

Here are Mother's day wishes for others.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Ed Kennell

I took the Clan to breakfast this AM.      We have all boys in our family so our mothers include 1 mother in law, 2 daughters in law, 1 sister in law, 1 neice in law, and of course Mrs K.

104_0520.JPG.640aee1e6246decc463e9612961376e4.JPG

Image result for Happy Mothers Day

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 5

pfrederi

We have no kids...Both Mom's dead (mine 41 year ago) Kitties got a card for the other half.

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Alex175

Got to celebrate Mothers Day for my wife for the first time yesterday, it was fantastic.  Can't believe our little one is already 8 months old, and she is growing like crazy.  Got my wife a nice necklace with our daughters birthstone in it, and made her a massive omelet for breakfast with bacon, onion, garlic, and cheddar.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

WHX??

Holy schmoley @Ed Kennell did you have to pick up the tab for that crew!?!? 

I offered to take myself out for breakfast since the kids are far away and she could come.  Sadly the missus didn't want to go.... :)

• Haha 2

Handy Don

For breakfast I made waffles topped with strawberries and blueberries and warmed Vermont maple syrup (and whipped cream for the non-purists) for the small gang that was here. My son honcho'd an excellent baked ham, mac 'n cheese, and veggies dinner with cake for desert. Good day.

• Like 2

Ed Kennell
6 hours ago, WHX?? said:

Holy schmoley @Ed Kennell did you have to pick up the tab for that crew!?!? 

I offered to take myself out for breakfast since the kids are far away and she could come.  Sadly the missus didn't want to go.... :)

Not a problem Jim.  Just glad to get the clan together.    Luckily the four grandsons all came home from collage on Saturday and haven't started to work yet.   Their girlfriends are starting to tag along, so the numbers keep going up.  I even took Mrs. K out fer dinner at a sports bar last night.     

One nephew and his expecting wife were vacationing in Fl., so next year we may over 25.

• Excellent 1

Handy Don
1 minute ago, Ed Kennell said:

Not a problem Jim.  Just glad to get the clan together.    Luckily the four grandsons all came home from collage on Saturday and haven't started to work yet.   Their girlfriends are starting to tag along, so the numbers keep going up.  I even took Mrs. K out fer dinner at a sports bar last night.     

One nephew and his expecting wife were vacationing in Fl., so next year we may over 25.

I've learned to close one eye, add the tip, and pay. I think of it as purchasing memories.

• Heart 1