ebinmaine

Cog Railway up Mt Washington NH. LOTS of pics.

Lee1977

As much as you like to go hiking when you should be building that tractor. You tell us you didn't hike up.

953 nut
10 hours ago, 8ntruck said:

@953 nut were you planning to ride down the mountain, too? 

When I mentioned riding I was referring to riding on motorcycles.           :auto-dirtbike:

• Like 1

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, Lee1977 said:

As much as you like to go hiking when you should be building that tractor. You tell us you didn't hike up.

I have hiked that mountain in the past along with many MANY others in view of it.

Being up there and seeing all the peaks that I've been on held some pretty heavy emotion for me.

All those places I've been and the feats I've accomplished... For the past few years I've had to accept that I just can't do the things that I did, not too long ago. Not at all due to lack of desire but my energy level has prevented me from doing most things other than work, and that was a challenge on many days.

For a few months now I've been working on a different physical program and a new medicine.

I'm feeling better.

Not at all cured but at least at a level I can live with.

This particular year around the property we are busier than ever what with creating an entirely new garden space and planning a wedding and the possible Barn project... Amongst the usual many other things. 

Colossus, or "that tractor"  as referred to above, is not even on the list right now so you can cross it off of yours, too.

• Like 2