Kevin Bowley

My 1995 520-H is finally getting close to completion

peter lena

@kbowley good for you ! look's  like a great save ,  can also relate to the state your shop is in , reflects a thorough interest in  what's important . even though you have probably already done it , your idiot lite reference , bears a thorough verification  of all your electrical contacts , those 520,s  can be an electrical nightmare . personally , take advantage  of its working , and enhance what you have . typically , hard , dried cracked wiring , chafing wire grouping . electrical plug in cracked / shorted  stressed  connections . looks like a nice piece , pete

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

c-series don

Wow Kevin, you did a really nice job on that. Great save! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JCM

Stopped by your shop last week, one of these times I hope to catch you there. Nice job on the 520, hope to see you at the Meet & Greet in N.Berwick in September so we will have another 520 here besides just mine.   @kbowley     :thumbs:

• Like 1

Kevin Bowley
On 4/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, peter lena said:

@kbowley good for you ! look's  like a great save ,  can also relate to the state your shop is in , reflects a thorough interest in  what's important . even though you have probably already done it , your idiot lite reference , bears a thorough verification  of all your electrical contacts , those 520,s  can be an electrical nightmare . personally , take advantage  of its working , and enhance what you have . typically , hard , dried cracked wiring , chafing wire grouping . electrical plug in cracked / shorted  stressed  connections . looks like a nice piece , pete

I did test all the sensors per the manual and all are good, even the hydro temp.  Got lucky.  All gauges worked without repairs other than the backlighting bulbs and the engine connector is in great shape.

Edited by kbowley
  • Like 2

Kevin Bowley

First time getting it dirty since restore.  Grading the driveway and getting covered in dust. Love the decals from Terry!

520-H 05-22.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

kpinnc

Dirt washes off. First scratches hurt way worse! :wacko:

Edited by kpinnc
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Kevin Bowley

It certainly will. It took a lot of time and work. But Since I am going to work it a wee bit, I'm sure it will happen soon.:o  I love the decals from @vinylguy

Edited by kbowley
  • Like 1

Horse Newbie

That’s a nice 520H… here’s my 1994 520H… hope to see it at the Big Show !

4C21A2B7-9447-45E4-A08B-9A7ACCA3EC00.jpeg

0D8B2E23-32BF-43BF-AD51-61D6611FC85D.jpeg