Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Chat Room

whfan74

Just curious if the chat room is utilized anymore? Every time I pop my head in there to see if there is anything going on it is empty. Is it just bad timing on my part or has it lost it's novelty?

I really enjoyed getting to know some of the members in the past through this feature. With two little ones my travel plans have been on hold for a little while so I felt this was the next best thing to get to know some of the members.

Just curious...........

Sparky

I pop in about once a month and usually never find anyone. I think I found Stephen(rollerman) in chat about 4 months ago.

Mike........

Duvall

Maybe post some times when people should visit the chat room to make make a small get together.

I dont know if everyone is close to the east coast, but a good time would be in the evenings around 7pm?

Rollerman

I will normally hang out in there while I'm doing my thing on RS.

No it's not as fun as it used to be in it's hey day, All you can do is check it out or post an invite in the off topics area.

dieselhorse

I have been trying to be in the room around 9pm, thats about the time we come in from the outdoors and get dinner done ect. I surf while I have the room up in another window, so if I am there, post and wait a few, I will notice and start chatting. Even the other tractor chats, ie Cub and JD have been very slow. Mike

fireman

4 people in the chat room right now 10:18pm join in

HorseFixer

Last time I was in there was about 2 months back we had about 6 in there didnt we scotty :thumbs: we should put aside a time to do it a couple times a week :thumbs2:

Sparky

Just checked in at 8pm Friday night and no one's there. I guess yer all on dates :thumbs2: .

Maybe next time.

Mike.........

whfan74

I had a nice chat with a few of you the other night. Thanks for hanging out for a while.

I know this time of year is really busy for everyone and it would probably see alot more traffic in the winter months.

Well last night I couldn't drop by since I was shooting off fireworks all night for the kids. All fingers are still in tact but the smoke inhalation was brutal!

Hope everyone has a fantastic 4th!!!!! :thumbs2: