Wizard 8Hp Riding mower video

Dom601

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1

stevasaurus

I really enjoy watching your videos.  :banana-linedance: You understand that a video is much better if there is dialog involved...Excellent Sir.  :occasion-xmas:  BTW...nice job on that hood.

• Like 2

Dom601
13 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

I really enjoy watching your videos.  :banana-linedance: You understand that a video is much better if there is dialog involved...Excellent Sir.  :occasion-xmas:  BTW...nice job on that hood.

Thank you. I tend to ramble and stammer when I talk sometimes in these videos. I loose my train of thought trying to cover everything in a short amount of time. Like Steve Martin said, “Some people have a way with words. Other people, not have way, I guess.”

• Haha 3

squonk

My Grandfather had a 62 Wizard Tiller and a 67 Wizard push mower. My brother got the tiller and it finally gave up the ghost around 2015. I got the pusher and blew it up in 2009. Friend of mine had a Wizard 8 and he would take the deck off and we'd go off roading in the 60's :) Bought tons of stuff from WA! :)

@stevasaurus "socks on a rooster"  LMAO!!! :hilarious: :hilarious:  :hilarious:

stevasaurus

Dom, I know what you mean.  If you watch any of my transmission videos, you will witness the same thing.  I once spent 2 minutes trying to remember what a carriage bolt was called in one of my videos.  My accent is from Chicago, but I am kind of liking yours.  :orcs-cheers:

Dom, @squonk has a chicken coop with metal chickens in up-state New York.  What cha bet they will have socks on them before long??  :confusion-confused:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dom601

A sharp eye can catch a glimpse of a mower like this one in the movie Slingblade 

D722BCCF-FB0E-499E-BF1A-8FC95E2D770A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

squonk

Western Auto was the best. When I was 13 all the kids in the neighborhood picked strawberries during the summer for spending money. Every week when we got paid a friend of mine and I went to the WA. I would buy an HO slot car and he would buy a fishing pole! :)

• Like 3