Sign in to follow this  
JimD

met duke, mj, and henny today

JimD

i didn't get to go to the show again this year, but the ole duke brought a little piece of the show to me. we met this afternoon in my home town for a late lunch. it was my and karen's pleasure to meet duke , mj, and henny, their grandaughter, who, rumor has it, has a BOYFRIEND! :thumbs2: we sat and talked awhile, and they told me of some of the great members who were there, and some great stories about the show. i tried to upload a couple pics to photobucket to post here, but i haven't figured out this new camera yet. i'll try to get them up later. so thanks, duke, mj, and henny(who has a BOYFRIEND!) :thumbs: for the mini meet and greet. karen and i look forward to seeing you again, maybe at next year's show.

jim

Butch

Yes, I concur that Henny has a boyfriend that she met. I saw them hanging out and dancing together!! Henny said they weren't dancing, she was teaching him self defense!!! They were even sitting together on one of the articulated tractors! They musta been taking a breather from those self defense classes!

Butch

S. Jersey

Suburban 550

Jim, I spent the whole weekend with them. Henny is a sweetheart. Hope you can make it to next years show. :thumbs2:

JimD

here's a couple pics of the get together...

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

Coadster32

Looked like a good time. Thanks for sharing.

HorseFixer

Jim it was a great opportunity to meet both you and Karen and wouldn't have missed it for nothing! Nice town you have there! We appreciate all the hospitality and wish you could have made it to the show, and look forward to it next year. :thumbs2:

Thanks Pal!

Dukester