Sign in to follow this  
Rideawaysenior

Please read and beware

Rideawaysenior

Hello group. I am posting an email I received from a member here. This email is rude, mean and completley improper. I've been receiving emails such as this from this member for a good period of time. Please read and use your own judgement when entering any dealings with him.

From: "CHARGER9AUTO@YAHOO.COM" Add sender to ContactsTo: Jack@Tractorjack.netA visitor to tractorjack.net has sent a message through your contact form.

Name: BEN

Company: N/A

Email: CHARGER9AUTO@YAHOO.COM

Phone:

Question/comment: HEY JACK , I BETTER NOT HEAR YOU RUB IT IN ABOUT MY 418-A TO SOMEONE ELSE IN RED SQUARE OR EVEN AT THE WHEEL HORSE SHOW IF YOU MISS THE TRACTOR SO MUCH WHY DIDN'T YOU KEEP IT INSTEAD OF SELLING THE 418 TO MIKE NELSON THEN SOLD IT NEXT TO TONY HE TRADED HIS 418-A FOR MY 416-8 SO IT'S YOUR LOSS I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE IT UP AT ANY PRICE YOUR AN LOSER WITH CANCER FAT ENOUGH JACK CAN'T RIDE EVERY TRACTOR HE OWNS AND DRIVE THEM OFF A CLIFF OR LEDGE YEAH I HOPE YOU DIE SO I CAN READ ABOUT IN THE PAPER LARD ASS

I've edited out the explicatives. I've asked him to stop emailing me and this has persisted for several months. I am aware that this thread as the moderator I consulted with will be closed real fast and I don't want anything to happen to Ben other then he be aware that he has crossed the line with respectability.

To those other members here that may not approve, I am sorry for crossing the line myself on the forum, but I am really bothered, hurt and ashamed that I could have possibly done something to someone to evoke such hatred. I always do my best to do right by everyone.

TT

I suggested that he be removed from the roster here at RedSquare many months ago - as have other moderators and members who have also been harassed.

He may have "problems" but they certainly DO NOT give him immunity to disciplinary action.

Rest assured, Jack - I'm SURE this will be properly addressed by Chris.

evanloock

This has been going on since the Yahoo site back in 2000. I at that time requested he be banned for life. His handicap (nor the fact that he is not monitored close enough by his guardians) does not excuse his behavior.

CasualObserver

Jack, I'm sorry you've had to endure these emails from Ben. I absolutely agree with both Terry and Eric, and petition Chris to remove him from this forum. Unfortunately, that will not preclude him from emailing through your webpage. Do you have the ability to block him? If not... I would just add him to your junkmail filter.

d180man

Hi i dont know who did what? but i thought if you harassed some one here on RedSquare you would get kick off !! :thumbs2: i hope they help you ! :thumbs:

Rideawaysenior

Thank you all for your replies. I would like to add that this site is a great site and to whom ever may read this who is either a new member or visitor, this is very far from the norm. Although I chose to address this issue in public here, please do not think that this forum is for anything other then clean and proper fun for the Wheel Horse collector, I only did so because what is happening is much too much for anyone to be subject to.

I again appreciate all of the feedback.

Jack

TT

The bottom line is that Jack is not the only "victim" and this must stop immediately.

I know of quite a few people that frequent the forums and groups that have been the subject of Ben's harassment - including myself. If Ben in not capable of interacting with others then he should not be allowed to participate - no matter what his "problem" is.

nylyon

You are all correct, and Jack I am truly sorry for the abuse which you were subjected to. It has never been the intent of RedSquare to have any member treat another like that and as such Ben has been banned.

CasualObserver

Karl, thank you for the swift and just action. I recommend this topic be closed, as it doesn't need to be discussed further. Agreed?