Retired Wrencher
14 hours ago, kpinnc said:

They were very nice!

That 607 and 1257 were gorgeous! :bow-blue:

Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
14 hours ago, WheelHorse520H said:

@Retierd Wrencher too bad you sold them to someone else, I woulda’ taken ‘em. Very good looking tractors.

Thanks w/h520. It was a different time then. You know the saying Hindsight.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
On 1/20/2022 at 3:50 PM, Sparky said:

I recall you collecting all the 67 models…. Nice stuff! 
  You ever wonder where they ended up? 

I wish I knew this Mike. My better days of W/Horse.

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher
On 1/25/2022 at 6:25 AM, Retired Wrencher said:

Thanks for the reply.

@kpinnc Thanks for that post years ago.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

Chris T

Nice looking machines for sure! 

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher
On 3/20/2024 at 2:48 PM, Chris T said:

Nice looking machines for sure! 

Thank you Chris. Wish I had them back.

Darb1964

Did you have a 1067? I picked one up a few years ago from the original owners family. Steering wheel replaced with a off market one and just the metal seat pan and replaced gas tank. It runs and operates very good. I have all the original paper work but the brochure doesn't even show the 1067 in it. I couldn't pass it up because it ran so good and the price was right but I haven't had any time for it and my health not great. I just start it once in a while and take it for a ride, but that's a dangerous chance for me because just paddles not running boards and my legs are very weak from MS. I have a bunch of other projects, thinking about moving it but just can't make myself do it.

• Like 2

ebinmaine
3 hours ago, Darb1964 said:

Did you have a 1067? I picked one up a few years ago from the original owners family. Steering wheel replaced with a off market one and just the metal seat pan and replaced gas tank. It runs and operates very good. I have all the original paper work but the brochure doesn't even show the 1067 in it. I couldn't pass it up because it ran so good and the price was right but I haven't had any time for it and my health not great. I just start it once in a while and take it for a ride, but that's a dangerous chance for me because just paddles not running boards and my legs are very weak from MS. I have a bunch of other projects, thinking about moving it but just can't make myself do it.

10 horse engine with a Limited Slip Differential.

Only difference between that and Trina's favorite tractors is, yours is a long frame. Hers are all short frames. Great little tractor.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Darb1964 said:

Did you have a 1067? I picked one up a few years ago from the original owners family. Steering wheel replaced with an off market one and just the metal seat pan and replaced gas tank. It runs and operates very good. I have all the original paper work but the brochure doesn't even show the 1067 in it. I couldn't pass it up because it ran so good and the price was right but I haven't had any time for it and my health not great. I just start it once in a while and take it for a ride, but that's a dangerous chance for me because just paddles not running boards and my legs are very weak from MS. I have a bunch of other projects, thinking about moving it but just can't make myself do it.

Darb I never did have a 1067 wish I could one day. I hope you get better so you can enjoy it. Can you post some pictures of it .

Edited by Retired Wrencher
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Darb1964
5 hours ago, Retired Wrencher said:

Darb I never did have a 1067 wish I could one day. I hope you get better so you can enjoy it. Can you post some pictures of it .

We got four inches of snow overnight and now it's pouring rain and it's in my far barn. I looked through all my pictures and couldn't find one. I'll see what I can do in the next few days.

• Thanks 1

Retired Wrencher
18 hours ago, Darb1964 said:

We got four inches of snow overnight and now it's pouring rain and it's in my far barn. I looked through all my pictures and couldn't find one. I'll see what I can do in the next few days.

Thanks for your efforts Darb.