sjoemie himself

Newb from the Netherlands

Maxwell-8
On 1/5/2022 at 2:25 AM, Hendrik said:

It is Lozeman from Elst near Arnhem, both the sweeper as the drum-mower are very rare.

they are both not made or sold by WH. 

Lozeman is still in Business

https://www.lozeman.nl/

just my 2 cents, I would find it hard to believe a dealer would make these implements. More likely a collector back in the day. (like the hitch and towball in 1)

A part of that mower looks to be from a John Deere and the sweeper from a Stiga.

On 1/5/2022 at 2:25 AM, Hendrik said:

Here a picture of my 416-8 with the tiller.

Nice tractor, in very good condition. Cool to see a WH tiller that is quite rare in Europe.

Here is a brochure of all the available implements sold by Wheel Horse: 

Edited by Maxwell-8

Hendrik
On 1/6/2022 at 9:43 AM, Maxwell-8 said:

they are both not made or sold by WH. 

Lozeman is still in Business

https://www.lozeman.nl/

just my 2 cents, I would find it hard to believe a dealer would make these implements. More likely a collector back in the day. (like the hitch and towball in 1)

A part of that mower looks to be from a John Deere and the sweeper from a Stiga.

Nice tractor, in very good condition. Cool to see a WH tiller that is quite rare in Europe.

The mower was 99% a product of Lozeman, it was bought from them by an uncle of me, together with his 512-D, the mower was a product from SIPI from Italy and I think the connection for the Wheel Horse was made locally here in The Netherlands. The part list of the SIPI can also be found on the site from Lozeman. For the sweeper I am not 100% sure, but I think they also let them made special for the Diesel.

And yes I am very pleased with the tiller, could buy from a former collector near Veghel.

Edited by Hendrik

sjoemie himself

@Maxwell-8 thanks for the brochure. Would be extremely cool to have all those implements! Eventhough I could'nt use all of them :eusa-think:

@Hendrik again, thanks for the info, very interesting. I checked Lozemans website, they still sell all the good stuff. Saw that they also have a store in Smilde which is pretty close to where I live. I might shoot them an email to ask if they have some info on the equipment for Wheel Horses

Maxwell-8
41 minutes ago, sjoemie himself said:

@Maxwell-8 thanks for the brochure. Would be extremely cool to have all those implements! Eventhough I could'nt use all of them :eusa-think:

@Hendrik again, thanks for the info, very interesting. I checked Lozemans website, they still sell all the good stuff. Saw that they also have a store in Smilde which is pretty close to where I live. I might shoot them an email to ask if they have some info on the equipment for Wheel Horses

2 hours ago, Hendrik said:

The mower was 99% a product of Lozeman, it was bought from them by an uncle of me, together with his 512-D, the mower was a product from SIPI from Italy and I think the connection for the Wheel Horse was made locally here in The Netherlands. The part list of the SIPI can also be found on the site from Lozeman. For the sweeper I am not 100% sure, but I think they also let them made special for the Diesel.

And yes I am very pleased with the tiller, could buy from a former collector near Veghel.

Maybe they are the ones that made those blowers then. the blower unit is from WH but all the rest isn't. 

Like on the 314 I sold half a year ago

large.DSC_0290.JPG.fc43c618946d56a781a0bef82016d874.JPGlarge.DSC_0291.JPG.b1d5a2e3b1e2ef5ccb275e0a4525193e.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1