Greentored

Im not dead, y'all!

Bill D

Glad you are well.  I was beginning to wonder what happened to you.

• Thanks 1

Pullstart

Last I knew, the A frame was the He-man Woman Hater’s Hideout Safe Horse Headquarters?  Now she’s moving in?  :ROTF:

• Haha 2

ebinmaine

Good to hear you're still kickin' Scott.

Me and my  Ball n Chain are still just as busy as ever and most certainly not right in the head so all is good.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Snoopy11
3 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

certainly not right in the head

:text-yeahthat:

:laughing-rofl::confusion-helpsos::laughing-rofl:

Don

• Haha 1

EB-80/8inPA
2 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

most certainly not right in the head so all is good.

Why are we all here?

Because we’re not all there!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bill D
7 hours ago, EB-80/8inPA said:

Why are we all here?

Because we’re not all there!

Yep

rjg854

Im not dead, y'all!

And that is a very positive thing !

• Haha 1

WHX??

Figured you might have woke up dead when you wasn't all over that lantern thread! 

Good to hear all is well :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

Greentored
On 11/9/2021 at 8:57 AM, WHX?? said:

Figured you might have woke up dead when you wasn't all over that lantern thread! 

Good to hear all is well :handgestures-thumbupright:

That lantern thread started giving me flashbacks. Fortunately, the prices have gotten far out of hand or I'd been jamming more of those in the stables with the Horses haha.

• Like 1

WHX??
36 minutes ago, Greentored said:

prices have gotten far out of hand

One of the reasons I got out of the Harley business. 

• Like 1

Greentored
On 11/11/2021 at 9:07 AM, WHX?? said:

One of the reasons I got out of the Harley business. 

I remember when it actually meant something to own a Harley. They've become such a cookie cutter I'm half tempted to scrounge up an old Honda 750 and rock one of those instead:lol:

...or a new Triumph

slim67
26 minutes ago, Greentored said:

I remember when it actually meant something to own a Harley. They've become such a cookie cutter I'm half tempted to scrounge up an old Honda 750 and rock one of those instead:lol:

...or a new Triumph

Its apparently a “ lifestyle” these days. Harley motorcycle, shirts, vests, stickers, lunch boxes, video games, toothbrushes, basically anything that says your a Harley owner. My brothers in law have been doing this for years. I’ll stick to tractors.

• Excellent 1

ohiofarmer

I haven't been here much either. So many things hit all at once I cannot tell you.  A pontiac Bonneville that was unfixable, but I fixed it with aftermarket BMW parts and a little hobart welder. Tenant's submersible Well pump took a sh   Crap. Another criminal stole from me assisted by a second tenant. And a few more things, but all of these hit at once.

Just about everybody around seems to have short fuses and insanity. Reminds me of the day i was building an upstairs addition for a farmer with a dairy herd. This guy was nice enough to me and all that, but just as "softly and tenderly Jesus is calling" started up in my head, this guy was in the barn and started hollering and cussing so loud it could easily be heard for a mile. Everybody has somethin' as they say.

Went to court on a demand subpoena to testify in my own complaint, and they would not let me in even though I was eight minutes early. I could not go in because the case was being settled. While cooling my heels outside, I read a victims rights poster that stated I had a right to attend among my other victim's rights. You can't make this stuff up.

So if I file a complaint about victims rights it would be against a judge who would rule against me forever in the future. Comforting thought. So we just laugh it off.  We need some Christmas lights to break [hint, hint], or starlings to shoot, or something.

on a positive note, the 520 snow blade horse is ready, the other two mowing horses work great....

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Like 1

Greentored
On 11/23/2021 at 1:16 PM, ohiofarmer said:

Just about everybody around seems to have short fuses and insanity.

Boy oh boy youre not kidding!  Luckily I'm a bit of a social distancer anyhow, just much more these days haha.