Skipper

XI transmission bearing 942021 NLA. Any cross ref or size info?

Skipper

I guess the header says it all.  Can't find any info on that bearing, no cross ref or dimensions or anything.

Any input is appreciated.

Edited by Skipper

stevasaurus

Tom, I know nothing about XI horses.  Is this a hydro trans??  What year and model #  ???  What does it work in...input, axle???  Save me some leg work mate.  :eusa-think:

• Like 1

Skipper

@gwest_ca Yes. Exactly. Thanks. Same on all Xi trans.

@stevasaurus The Xi is a hydro, (eaton 1100) with the pump mounted facing forward, using bewel gears in the tranny, for driveshaft configuration. And it has a hi/low build in too. Besides that, the basic construction theme is much the same as all the rest. :-)

I got a couple here, but haven't taken them apart yet. But can do so to get the info. Just thought it easier if anyone knew the Koyo numbers etc :-)

Otherwise I will tear one down, and make a list of bearings/seals etc. Can make one for the normal 1100 hydro trans as well while at it.

stevasaurus

I have not been in an Eaton.  Just Wheel Horse manual transmissions.

• Like 1

Skipper

OK, Thanks for trying. I will give it a few days, then tear one apart. I'm convinced it's just full of standard Koyo bearings. (fingers crossed) :-)

Edited by Skipper

pfrederi

Since it is carrying the mushroom gear I would think it was the same as other transaxles..  The Wheelamatic, Sunstrand and Eaton Hydros; used on real Wheel Horses :P   all use 1532 bearing same as the manual trannies  Wonder if it is same part different part number...because of Toro ???

• Like 1

Skipper

That was a good guess. Just took one apart. 

Torrington / Koyo M-16121

Will make a list of all bearings and seals and gaskets etc, and post it.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Just so you know Tom how KOYO and Torrington do things...take the M-16121 bearing.  The "M" says it is a Cap bearing, the numbers represent the ID and height of the bearing in 16" of an inch...so...the bearing has an ID of 16/16" or 1" and a height of 12/16" or 3/4" height.  I have no idea what that last number does.  So a regular bearing (needle) = say B-1210 would be a needle bearing with 12/16" or 3/4" ID and the height is 10/16" or 5/8".  Makes things easier for sure.  :occasion-xmas:

• Thanks 1