Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Anyone wanna go out for a burger & fries

Coadster32

WOW. I know where I want to work next!! :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

Hey "T-MO" So much for that "Hey Duke It almost wants to make me give up Burgs & Flies knowing ya had a STROKE! :thumbs:

Not me boyz! Ole Dukes evil ways are done! None of that artery clogging stuff for me! :thumbs2:

T-Mo

Duke,

I did say "ALMOST"! :thumbs2:

d180man

:ychain: i fill sorry for the news man! :thumbs2: right :thumbs: nice video thanks

TJ

What burger?......I didn't see any burger......or fries.

d180man

when i was sick 6 months ago did not see nurses like that! :thumbs2::thumbs: but i did have very nice and good ones !!! :ychain:

oldandred

Im on the way got to get a couple of them burgers thet is

Rod(NASNUT)

What burger?......I didn't see any burger......or fries.

No but I did see some buns :thumbs2:

wh500special

WOW. I know where I want to work next!! :thumbs2:

That's funny, I never visualized you as an attractive, scantily-clad nurse impersonator... :thumbs:

Bill Geist is one of my favorites and about the only reason to watch CBS Sunday morning. The story he did a year or so ago about the school bus races and demo derby was classic.

You guys need to read the comments people posted in response to the video...quite entertaining in their own right.

Steve

pond195520032003

Im on my way :thumbs2::ychain: :thumbs:

T-Mo

I know that what has you guys excited is the fine, low fat, cuisine that's served there. :thumbs2:

TJ

I know that what has you guys excited is the fine, low fat, cuisine that's served there. :thumbs:

So thats what you call it these days. :thumbs2:

KyBlue

Well ya know you prolly wont get that much bad cholesterol and artery clogging goodness from the nurses... course getting one of them onto the plate might be a bit of a PITA...

linen beige

Looks like this guy's making a killing! :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

Well ya know you prolly wont get that much bad cholesterol and artery clogging goodness from the nurses... course getting one of them onto the plate might be a bit of a PITA...

Scott I think yer right! :ychain: i don't think a Nurse would contain 1 calorie! :thumbs: I think adding multiple nurses to your diet could actually reverse the bad affects and raise your good cholesterol! :thumbs2:

JimD

i settled in to watch the video... :ychain: now i'm wonderin if they sell franchises :thumbs2: and how much is in my 401k... :thumbs: i know they would kill me, uh, what's that honey? oh, no no, i was talkin about those greasy burgers... :ROTF:

HorseFixer

i settled in to watch the video... now i'm wonderin if they sell franchises and how much is in my 401k... i know they would kill me, uh, what's that honey? oh, no no, i was talkin about those greasy burgers...

Jim ya say ya like to leave em laughing? :thumbs: Who's that the divorce attorney :thumbs2: :ychain: