EB-80/8inPA
11 hours ago, WHX?? said:

Talk  to Lowell @wheelhorseman at Pioneer Power.....

I thought Lowell was the wheelhorsepartsandmore guy, so I checked his profile to make sure I wasn’t losing what’s left of my mind.  Yup.  Is Pioneer Power another of his businesses?  Busy guy, apparently.  Met them at the Really Big Shoe and have placed a few orders for stuff.  Very nice and helpful people.

Pullstart
On 8/22/2021 at 9:37 AM, EB-80/8inPA said:

I thought Lowell was the wheelhorsepartsandmore guy, so I checked his profile to make sure I wasn’t losing what’s left of my mind.  Yup.  Is Pioneer Power another of his businesses?  Busy guy, apparently.  Met them at the Really Big Shoe and have placed a few orders for stuff.  Very nice and helpful people.

Pioneer Power is a show in MN this coming weekend.  Still trying to figure out if we can make the trip!

• Thanks 1

WHX??
On 8/22/2021 at 7:48 AM, ChubbyMinnow said:

10-4. Man your kinda sending me on a wild goose chase. You will recognize me easily. I will be the one on the side chasing his tail cause you just about described every couple from my parts.

Wheel Horse Parts and More

His phone # at the bottom of the page. 

squonk
On 8/4/2021 at 8:09 AM, WHX?? said:

:lol:

Truth be told about the only time they might be of use is working & using a ground engaging implement in a muddy garden. Maybe turfs & mowing on a slick slope??? 

No benefit other than the cool factor having them on the fronts but is is different just to say I did that. 

20200419_133239.jpg

They are also handy to run yourself over with! :helmet:

• Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH
3 hours ago, squonk said:

They are also handy to run yourself over with! :helmet:

Didn’t have the dually’s on, but they do run scarecrows over quite nicely…

image.jpeg.e1c74020166f6da9793827c138cbfafc.jpeg

• Like 1

nyquil junkie

The PVC pipe works good. I used green sch40 sewer pipe, it fits inside the rim tight not on the tire bead ring.  Kinda what I had lying around so I used it.  The PVC is nice you can cut it any width you like.

Duals work good for flotation, so you can drive across wet turf or torn up mud.  Good for traction too when you are bulldozing.  They add stability when you are mowing hills.  Weighted down they make mine pretty much roll over proof.

I leave the outer ones a little flat, so on dry flat ground they just barely touch the dirt. If I need em to have traction I just pump em up to match the inner ones.

• Like 1

giddyap
On 8/4/2021 at 4:34 AM, ebinmaine said:

I put serious thought into that and decided singles is the way to go because of financial reasons. 

Dittos for the singles. 

• Like 1