Sign in to follow this  
pond195520032003

1974 D-200

pond195520032003

This is my 1974 Wheel Horse D-200 with a 20hp twin cylinder Kohler, rear pto, turning brakes, 3pt hitch, ag tires all around, weights all around and a 54" snow/dozer blade! also have a rear finish mower, reat roto tiller, and a Didier 50" sickle bar!

rickv1957

1974 NOS D200 With NOS Ark 550 loader

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

rickv1957

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

• Heart 1

chrisd200(inactive)

I am the 2nd owner of this tractor. Bought it off of the original owner (who was my neighbor) in 2001. Has a 48" belly mower, 50" tiller, 60" rear mower, plow, wheel weights, and Brinly sleeve hitch adapter. Hours are unknown cause the hour meter stopped working years before I bought the tractor. The current meter shows 860 hours. Kohler K532 Engine has never been gone into but the hydro pump was rebuilt about 3 years ago. The rear end has been gone into twice. Great tractor!!!!!!!!

post-9665-0-65529300-1362445650_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Wendell Watson
      By Wendell Watson
      I am looking for a Differential end cap for my D200, Please let me know if anyone has one!!

• Trouty56
      By Trouty56
      Operator manual #A-5326
      Wiring
      6 pages 2.01MB
      Dated 7/72

Wiring Color pdf from operator manual
      1 page 315KB

Terminals on 101917 ignition switch may not be identified. This switch has been replaced by 92-6785.
      3 pages 269KB

Lube chart SS

1973 18hp Automatic model 1-0600

1973 18hp Automatic model 1-0601

1973 18hp Automatic model 1-0610

1973 18hp Automatic model 1-0620
    • BMW1
      By BMW1
      I was looking for Ross steering parts and "found" the gardentractorpullingtips.com/steering.htm website.
      I have not ordered anything, only sent an email with questions.

Today I noticed the post in the Red Square Links for "not recommended suppliers".
      I am glad I did not send any money.

I am rebuilding a Ross Steering box on a Wheel Horse D180.

The Ross Steering box has the code below stamped on the column.
      SCA 10200

Where can I get these items?
      -          Complete Lower Steering Box Bearing and Cup/Race Kit - Full Set. Includes two plastic bearing cages/ball spacers.
      -          9/16" Diameter Cam Follower (Steering Pin). 
      -          Flanged Sealed Ball Bearing to replace the insert at the top of the column.  Looks like it's a little bigger than 1 3/8" OD with a 3/4" ID 
      -          “Easy Steer" Upgrade Kit. For models with 3/4" diameter pitman arm stud.

I have seen some of these parts on the auction site but was hoping for someplace I could order everything from.

Thank You.
    • BMW1
      By BMW1
      On my D200, when I turn the steering wheel all the way to the left, it has a tight turn radius, but when I turn it all the way to the right, the turn radius is significantly wider.

The tie rods appear to be adjusted evenly.

Anyone have a similar problem and what was done to fix it?  The steering does have quite a bit of play, at least 1/4 to 1/2 turn of the wheel.

• Colorad
      By Colorad
      Hi all,
      I am new here and am new to the wheel horse tractors. I bought a property and a D-240 came with it. Can anyone give me an idea of the year range it could be ? It does have a Koehler motor. It runs really good, I was doing a little plowing with it and it blew a shaft seal off the hydro transmission pump ?
      Any links to literature for removing the pump or suggestions from anyone here that knows more about these, who can point me in the right direction?
      much appreciated 
      thanks 
      I have taken it partially apart