Wheel Horse 3D

2021 Big Show details????

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk For the those you have not know squonk or AKA  Skunky  , he will be will be wearing an Ascot and blue jeans shorts and a goofy look on his face. He wants to look POSH for the show this year. He will be hanging out with Kevin the the flip flop kid and other riff raft.:ROTF:

• Haha 3

Wheel Horse 3D
17 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@squonk For the those you have not know squonk or AKA  Skunky  , he will be will be wearing an Ascot and blue jeans shorts and a goofy look on his face. He wants to look POSH for the show this year. He will be hanging out with Kevin the the flip flop kid and other riff raft.:ROTF:

Sooo what yer sayin is we just keep an eye out for this vehicle:

image.jpeg.0f0d7d8246ad00f979ae20dca2981219.jpeg:ROTF:

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

A Squonk mobile , I thought he had that hidden away . He only drives it to the BS.

squonk

Sounds like someone has been mixing some of that Mary gee wanna into his Metamucil again! :lol:

• Haha 7

elcamino/wheelhorse

What ever gets you going in the morning. It does help with your outlook on life.I check the obits every morning to see if my name made the paper.

• Haha 6

953 nut
On 5/10/2021 at 7:09 PM, squonk said:

Italian Village Rt11 Chambersburg. If you're at the Comfort Inn by 4 in the afternoon I'm sure you could latch on with someone. Don't know if they serve pie

Mike,      PIE       they serve PIZZA PIE!          :ychain:         If Italian Village can't accommodate a large group (probably can't) we could call in to-go orders and have a huge tailgater session in the parking lot of the Comfort Inn.    :twocents-02cents:    Everybody could call in their group's orders and find a few designated drivers to pick it up.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

JoeM

Looking better everyday for Big Show to have a normal size crowd!  PA to go to 75%

1333190582_CaptureWolfmakesoutdoorat75percent.JPG.f61b22434e53515eda0784388ea50432.JPG

• Like 4
  • Excellent 4

Vinylguy

Just booked a room at the not so Super 8 :handgestures-thumbupright: My baby boy is driving me to the big show to see what the Wheel Horse thing is all about.

Will be setting up Thursday morning in the same place as usual. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Even Squonk :ROTF:

Last minute decision so unfortunately I don't have anything special for all the support members this year :(

• Like 3
  • Excellent 4
  • Haha 2

953 nut
1 hour ago, Vinylguy said:

I don't have anything special for all the support members this year

Terry, just being there with so many great people is special enough.         :romance-grouphug:

• Like 5
  • Heart 3

squonk
3 hours ago, Vinylguy said:

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Even Squonk :ROTF:

Gonna have to re-think that Root Beer Float! :)

• Haha 4

WHX??
4 hours ago, Vinylguy said:

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Even Squonk :ROTF:

Wadda he owe ya money too?!?! :laughing-rolling:

4 hours ago, Vinylguy said:

Last minute decision so unfortunately I don't have anything special for all the support members this year :(

Thats ok Terry you done enough for us in the past and I know how busy that lake life gets!

I'll get my order in and pick them up there. Unlike Skunky I pay in cash is king and not bogus credit cards... :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

rjg854

Now this sounds very promising for the Big Show being held.

CDC announces that if you have been vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask 😷 indoors or outdoors, even in a crowd.  :banana-dreads:

• Like 2

squonk
19 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Wadda he owe ya money too?!?! :laughing-rolling:

Thats ok Terry you done enough for us in the past and I know how busy that lake life gets!

I'll get my order in and pick them up there. Unlike Skunky I pay in cash is king and not bogus credit cards... :lol:

I pay in Root Beer Floats, Rhubarb pie and Hot dogs. I have no debts and was able to retire at 62! :teasing-neener:

• Haha 5

19richie66

Looks like I will be going but won’t get there till sometime Friday morning. 

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
11 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

Looks like I will be going

:text-yeahthat:                                        :woohoo:                                      :romance-grouphug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

BOB ELLISON

I'm not going to make the Big Show this year. 

My wife can't go because of our little dog and I'm having trouble with my eyes so I can't drive  there by my self. I really wanted to see everyone this year especially  @953 nut. Richard and I set together and he's my mentor for making the seats I make.

If anything changes I'll post it.

• Sad 7

squonk
4 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Looks like I will be going but won’t get there till sometime Friday morning. 

I expect some hospital stories! You've been there long enough! :occasion-xmas: (I've got some beauties! ) :)

• Like 1

19richie66
2 hours ago, squonk said:

I expect some hospital stories! You've been there long enough! :occasion-xmas: (I've got some beauties! ) :)

While we’re waiting on the bus  :laughing-rolling:

• Haha 3

bigcreek

Ladies and Gents, 

A newbie here needed some Big Show gouge (info). 

traveling up from So Md, towing trailer. would like to camp out of my truck if possible. do any of the locals have camping near by for the event ? 

who what when where to i pay to sell? 

flyer? i’ve seen some reference to this where can i find more info 

Help please 

many thanks 

Daron1965

Just so everyone knows. Our State of PA is back to 100% open. Masks are still required for all non vaccinated people. That is to be lift once 70% of the State population is vaccinated.

Edited by Daron1965
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 2

rmaynard

Funny...I was at the Outlet Mall in Gettysburg on Sunday and Under Armour required masks for everyone. Guess they didn't get the memo.

squonk

State mask mandate has ended. But individual businesses and venues can require masks if they so choose.

Edited by squonk

Ed Kennell

The PeeAaa mask mandate ended today....was still in force yesterday.

• Excellent 2

Greentored

Just want to lay out my plan and be sure its kosher:  arrive Thursday with my truck and a small trailer, set up an EZ up and camp stove, and sleep in the truck. Any special areas or rules I might not be aware of for this? I want to be right in the middle of the action!

I also plan to burn at least 40 gallons of gas just cruising around. Is that how this works?

• Like 2