Mickwhitt

Idiot of the week

Mickwhitt

Heres another candidate for the award...

20210219_112730.jpg.6c11ea4034c51d2c2573296f4660aec5.jpgOne of our marked patrol cars fresh out of the workshop having been striped up ready for action. 

Took an Eagle eyed copper to spot the mistake.

• Haha 6

ebinmaine
24 minutes ago, Mickwhitt said:

20210219_112730.jpg.6c11ea4034c51d2c2573296f4660aec5.jpgOne of our marked patrol cars fresh out of the workshop having been striped up ready for action. 

Perhaps the person who did the work was assuming the door jamb would make a suitable 'I"

Handy Don
3 hours ago, Mickwhitt said:

Don't bother re-doing it. Few people will notice and for those who do congratulate them on passing the test!

• Haha 1

Stormin
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2021 at 7:58 AM, Mickwhitt said:

I knew you guys would struggle!

In England the phrase "four candles" raises a smile whenever its said. Kind of a euphemism for any mispronunciation or misunderstanding issue.

Mick, arve 'ad ta explain propar English like wot we speak many a time ta sum on 'ere.

• Like 2

Mickwhitt

Lol Norm. They call us the mother country but they sure have messed  about with our language.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ebinmaine
27 minutes ago, Mickwhitt said:

Lol Norm. They call us the mother country but they sure have messed  about with our language.

At's ok men. 

We/they caint speekitt right over 'ere neither. 

Example:

@pullstart.... Mirror. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Handy Don
1 hour ago, Stormin said:

Mick, arve 'ad ta explain propar English like wot we speak many a time ta sum on 'ere.

Gentlemen, we appreciate your courtesy. :)

• Like 1

OldWorkHorse

Not sure if I can post this here or not but it seems to fit the title pretty well! Saw this on my way home today. And yes the rest of the sled was attached and shoved to the drivers seat the guy was pretty much hunched over the steering wheel to fit :laughing-rolling:... ahh the things you do for fun! (Also that thing in the hood isnt a hood ornament it's about 6, dollar store flashlights taped together for the headlight on the sled....)

379.jpg

Edited by OldWorkHorse
  • Haha 4

Jeff-C175
1 minute ago, OldWorkHorse said:

Saw this

Image not showing up for me...

ebinmaine
16 minutes ago, OldWorkHorse said:

Not sure if I can post this here or not but it seems to fit the title pretty well! Saw this on my way home today. And yes the rest of the sled was attached and shoved to the drivers seat the guy was pretty much hunched over the steering wheel to fit :laughing-rolling:... ahh the things you do for fun!

379.jpg

Edited by ebinmaine

OldWorkHorse
2 minutes ago, Jeff-C175 said:

Image not showing up for me...

Now? 

OldWorkHorse
2 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Pic don't open for me. 

Working now? Shows up for me... :dunno: hmm

Jeff-C175
Just now, OldWorkHorse said:

Now? 

Ayup!  That's nutz!  Seen a similar sight one day, guy had one of them stand up sail board thingys shoved into a little Ford Hybrid... "CMAX?"  don't know the name of the board thingy or the car.  It was right up to the windshield, and hanging out the back and he was leaned to the left with his head almost on the driver side door window.  People are crazy!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

OldWorkHorse

Hahah that's too funny, also scary, very scary. And I think u guessed that car right as for the boards name any1s guess.

ebinmaine

Got it. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

Mickwhitt

820826285_Screenshot_20210301-163729_BBCNews.jpg.43436896245ec55524614007ceca9b3c.jpgNow this is a good one!

Pitching a tent on the edge of a cliff!  During lockdown with all but essential travel banned.

With a child.

£200 fine.  They should take away the child for starters.

• Like 3

DennisThornton
19 minutes ago, Mickwhitt said:

820826285_Screenshot_20210301-163729_BBCNews.jpg.43436896245ec55524614007ceca9b3c.jpgNow this is a good one!

Pitching a tent on the edge of a cliff!  During lockdown with all but essential travel banned.

With a child.

£200 fine.  They should take away the child for starters.

Sail tent?  The kind you fly?  Hopefully!

• Like 1

Jeff-C175
59 minutes ago, Mickwhitt said:

Pitching a tent on the edge of a cliff! 

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

If it were me, I would stumble out at 3AM half asleep to have a whizz...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
16 minutes ago, Jeff-C175 said:

What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

If it were me, I would stumble out at 3AM half asleep to have a whizz...

A

A

A

A

G

G

G

G

H

H

H

H

H

H

SPLAAASH!!!

• Haha 2

Jeff-C175

I appear to be rolling out of control!  All this rolling reminds me that I have Rollo's!

image.png.672074008e73542dbd623bdf2fd3a5ab.png

• Haha 2

Mickwhitt

There is no individual prize this week, more like a national prize for Great Britain as a whole.

Day one of the very slightest lifting of lockdown measures and we have huge groups of IDIOTS congregating in parks and on beaches, partying, drinking and generally showing how little brain we possess.

One of our local parks had six tons of litter dumped in one day by these mindless and selfish yobs.

I know lockdown has been tough but for christs sake it's only been a few weeks. 

Makes you wonder hiw this generation would have fared through WW2.

• Haha 2

Handy Don

20 minutes ago, Mickwhitt said:

One of our local parks had six tons of litter dumped in one day by these mindless and selfish yobs.

You were discreet in not awarding last week's prize to the "spring break" crowd that descended on Miami Beach causing the city to impose emergency curfews. Similar air-headed behaviors at the root of that.

bc.gold
24 minutes ago, Mickwhitt said:

There is no individual prize this week, more like a national prize for Great Britain as a whole.

Day one of the very slightest lifting of lockdown measures and we have huge groups of IDIOTS congregating in parks and on beaches, partying, drinking and generally showing how little brain we possess.

I know lockdown has been tough but for christs sake it's only been a few weeks. 

Makes you wonder hiw this generation would have fared through WW2.

3 is much differently played.

Mickwhitt

What really vexed me is that a war memorial to an American bomber crew who were killed on the park had been vandalised by these complete Bast@€£#$

The plane Mi Amigo crashed on this spot avoiding children playing in the park and killing all on board when they may have got down safer if they had ignored the kids.

I really hate people sometimes.

• Sad 4

Mickwhitt

Can I add a last minute entry?

On Monday a guy called at a neighbours house offering to clean her windows.  She went to get him the money and he sneaked in her house and took her car keys, driving off in her car.

He came back today and offered to clean her neighbours windows!

Needless to say he is now examining the inside of the windows at our local police station.  What a total dumpty. 

• Like 1