bc.gold

Worth a watch

bc.gold

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 2

peter lena

terrific stuff !  imagine using lubricants to free things up , and help clean out the past. some ware in time , cycle shop does this regularly.  they also heat up the engine and trans with a hot plate , to wake it up , the way it was last run , pete

CCW

Over the years I have kicked around the idea of rebuilding a motorcycle.  This video was a great help.  Made me realize I do not have the patience to dig so deep into a project of this magnitude.  I would end of with a bunch of boxes full of stuff and these days I am working on getting rid of stuff.

WHNJ701

Years ago on large land surveying project, came across an old guy that had all sorts of junk at end of one field.  There was an old norton motorcycle, looked cool and complete.  Covered in vines and who knows how many decades it was sitting there.  Of course I offered to buy it. And the typical answer of the old hoarder was, no not for sale I am going to fix that up someday!  I am sure by now he he's long gone and that bike is probably still sitting propped up against the tree

tunahead72

That's a ridiculously good video!  And what a gorgeous bike!  Thanks for posting!

• Thanks 1