Jump to content
Achto

Do Tractors Get Jealous??

Recommended Posts

pullstart
15 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Hey Dan, did you have the C-145 facing the garage so it could watch what was going on??  That is the biggest mistake that is made by us.  Nobody likes work going on behind them...it can really piss them off.  :occasion-xmas:


So you’re saying you agree that they have personalities but don’t deserve names?  
 

 

3FDBC008-5315-4534-A344-7AE0FC058C02.jpeg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
SylvanLakeWH

1076.

 

Nice “name”...

 

:eusa-clap:

  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Achto
36 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Hey Dan, did you have the C-145 facing the garage so it could watch what was going on??  That is the biggest mistake that is made by us.  Nobody likes work going on behind them...it can really piss them off.

 

I actually had the door closed behind it. Radpferd was in for some intense surgery, he was torn in half, his guts hanging out, there were fluids on the floor, it was pretty gruesome.

 

 I just wasn't sure that a young tractor like my C-145 should see all of that.:D

Edited by Achto
  • Haha 6
  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
4 minutes ago, Achto said:

 

I actually had the door closed behind it. Radpferd was in for some intense surgery, he was torn in half, his guts hanging out, there were fluids on the floor, it was pretty gruesome.

 

 I just wasn't sure that a young tractor like my C-145 should see all of that.:D

I can see your reasoning there

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
stevasaurus

@pullstart  it is not that they deserve names or not, they already have one, it is when you guys talk about your horses by nick-name, no body else knows what kind of horse you are talking about.  If you talk about Putt-Putt having an issue...:dunno:.  If you talk about your 58-RJ, now I know what you are saying.

  My wife's name is Chris.  I sometimes call her Sweetheart.  If I call her by that nick-name, she might answer, but if someone else calls her by that nick-name, she should look confused.  I can't explain it better then that.  Actually, I am surprised Dan has named something...Radpferd???  No idea what he is working on.  :occasion-xmas:  I would stop running also.  :angry-soapbox:  :confusion-confused:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pullstart
3 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

@pullstart  it is not that they deserve names or not, they already have one, it is when you guys talk about your horses by nick-name, no body else knows what kind of horse you are talking about.  If you talk about Putt-Putt having an issue...:dunno:.  If you talk about your 58-RJ, now I know what you are saying.

  My wife's name is Chris.  I sometimes call her Sweetheart.  If I call her by that nick-name, she might answer, but if someone else calls her by that nick-name, she should look confused.  I can't explain it better then that.  Actually, I am surprised Dan has named something...Radpferd???  No idea what he is working on.  :occasion-xmas:  I would stop running also.  :angry-soapbox:  :confusion-confused:


I’ve heard you say Sweatheart many times, but it was with transmission guts all over the video... :orcs-cheers:

  • Haha 5
  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
stevasaurus

Kevin, I was going to mention that.  Transmissions are all called Sweethearts, because you never want to swear at them when working on them.  That is rule # 1.  :orcs-cheers:

  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Achto
11 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Actually, I am surprised Dan has named something...Radpferd?

 

Sorry Steve, more people know Rapfered by his nick name better than a model 1045D.:)

Edited by Achto
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
stevasaurus

Dan, it's OK...you have just been hanging around those WHX?? and Peacemaker Jack guys, who have been brain washed by Kevin.  Guess what...tomorrow is the start of a new day.  :notworthy:  :banana-linedance:  :greetings-wavingyellow:

  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tractorhead
7 minutes ago, Achto said:

 

Sorry Steve, more people know Rapfered by his nick name better than a model 1045D.:)

 

Huh, i didn’t know Rapfered, i only know‘s Radpferd. 😂😂

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
stevasaurus

Stephen, that is hilarious.  :hilarious:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Achto

Good catch on the spell check @Tractorhead :D:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tractorhead

Oh Boy, what do i miss such „ mishaps“ while talking face to face..

That are situation i miss the most there day‘s

 

i hope that F***** Covidthing ends soon for us all.

 

  • Heart 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
stevasaurus

Hey, BTW...don't you guys have jobs??  :confusion-confused:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
stevasaurus

From the 2009 show in LaSeuer, Minn.   This is serial # 1.  It was designed to work in the fields all day, and then drive into town in the evening.  It has the driver and passenger seat.

 

2008_09022009showLeSueur0001.JPG

  • Like 2
  • Heart 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
10 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Hey, BTW...don't you guys have jobs??  :confusion-confused:

You just watch your mouth mister. 

 

 

The J word. How can you even utter such disgusting things......

 

 

When I used profanity as a child my mom and grandmother would wash my mouth out with soap and that's probably what you should get done right now. 

 

:ROTF:

  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tractorhead
12 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Hey, BTW...don't you guys have jobs??  :confusion-confused:

 

Hard to say if it is a job or a sideeffect because of knowledge.. 😂

Edited by Tractorhead
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Achto
13 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Hey, BTW...don't you guys have jobs??  :confusion-confused:

 

Only in between posting on :rs::lol:

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tractorhead
1 minute ago, Achto said:

 

Only in between posting on :rs::lol:

 

Right so, allway‘s the important things first ! 

😂👍

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Achto
2 minutes ago, Tractorhead said:

Right so, allway‘s the important things first !

 

Right !!! I can play with generators any time.:lol: Good conversation is not as easy to find.

Edited by Achto
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
stevasaurus

Way too much fun at Radpferd's expense.  Now that I know's Radpferd...is he OK.  Should I send flowers??  

 

I have not laughed like that yet this year...thanks everyone.  :occasion-xmas:

  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, Achto said:

Good conversation

You find that HERE?????

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
2 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Way too much fun at Radpferd's expense.  Now that I know's Radpferd...is he OK.  Should I send flowers??  

 

I have not laughed like that yet this year...thanks everyone.  :occasion-xmas:

Semi-professional breeze shooting with a splash of entertainment mixed in. Oh, and something about tractors too....

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tractorhead

There is nothing Without Fun...

oh, Hold short my Beer....

  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...