Sign in to follow this  
illinilefttackle

TORO MASTER PARTS VIEWER

illinilefttackle

:D Hey guys-you that master parts viewer-how long do you think Toro will mahe it available for our aging horses? I notice some of the info is missing already (like for my 1969 Trailblazer 7). Should I take the time to copy and print all the info for my machines? If so what would be the best way to do it?-AL

nylyon

I did that for mine. Copied every diagram and part to a PDF just in case.

TT

You can also access the same (if not better) IPL's here (through Sohar's):

http://www.sepw.com/pages/Part_Search/default.htm

or here:

http://www.partstree.com/parts/

There are a few other sites too, like Milaca Lawn, etc......

And there are tons of manuals over in the Yahoo! groups too.

CasualObserver

Al, I reckon they'll keep it up for quite a while. It doesn't hurt them to keep it, the information is already there, and they have to maintain it for their own Toro and LawnBoy products anyway.

ps... I have the Trailblazer 7 manual in PDF if you'd like a copy... PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

T-Mo

I agree with Jason. I think Toro will keep the information available. It doesn't hurt them nor cost them anything. The manuals and info that isn't available, probably never was available. Some of the manuals are scanned and are of poor quality. But they're there and the ones that were too bad to scan, Toro probably didn't put them up. Some of the manuals might have gotten lost during the few company changeovers and wasn't available to scan.

And I also agree with Karl, it don't hurt to save them and print out paper copies. You never know.... :D