Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

New Storage Building

HorseFixer

A friend of mine rents storage buildings in town and yesterday he gave me one to use for as long as I needed it! And the price was right FREE IS ALWAYS GOOD! This will lighten the load at home till I get rid of some stuff!

StorageBuilding001.jpg

StorageBuilding002.jpg

StorageBuilding003.jpg

StorageBuilding004.jpg

StorageBuilding005.jpg

StorageBuilding006.jpg

StorageBuilding007.jpg

Coadster32

This will lighten the load at home till I get rid of some stuff

I never met you duke, but you sure seem like a heck of a guy. Don't take this the wrong way, but when I read this... :drool:

You do more in recovery that 95% of most at their peek!!

BTW- nice article in LAGC. I look forward to part two, but I think I've seen the sneek preview here on RS. :omg:

Keep up the good work, (maybe a bit slower though). You make us all look bad.

HorseFixer

Thanks! I asked the Doc what he wanted me to do or what could I do? He said do anything that makes you happy get plenty of rest and you will know when your over doing it. He told me not to hold back. Can I work on my tractors? Yep that will help you get the feelings back in yer hand and arms, Do anything you want within reason you will know.

So MJ has been helping me and I do a little every day. I get plenty of rest and will start therapy next week. I would say I'm 85% to 90% back Im a lil weak on the left arm and leg but funny how your body adjusts and makes do. I am very fortunate! And I no longer smoke chew tobacco or drink a beer <_< I am thinking about Joining a Monistary and becomming a Munk? Hmmmm I wonder if those guys have Wheel Horses :omg: :drool:

bustedglass

Hi Duke, Chris is right - you are the ENVY of us all ...

I too enjoy your posts and adventures :drool: . Keep up the good work, and listen to the Doc, and your body. Doc is right. I had five :drool: heart attacks back in 2003, followed by triple bypass and a valve replacement. My doctor told me the same recovery. Get plenty of rest, and DON'T push it. Listen to your body, and STOP when you need to. Worked for me, I am here today talking about it :omg: .

I can't wait for the 2nd. part of your story in LAGC, and all of your other endevors. Take care and get well, you and MJ are in my prayers.

KyBlue

Cant beat the price for sure !!!

Duff

Now Duke-meister.....I think MJ might just have something to say about this monastery and monk business.......... :drool:

:omg:

Duff :drool:

HorseFixer

Now Duke-meister.....I think MJ might just have something to say about this monastery and monk business..........

:omg:

Duff

Uhhhht OOOOO Thats Right! :drool: When You Become a Munk theres None Of That Extra Curricular Activity! :drool: Well Forget That! I'm not given up me STABBIN CABIN for nuttin <<< No pun intended :(

linen beige

I'm not given up me STABBIN CABIN for nuttin <<< No pun intended

:drool::omg: :drool: