bottjernat1

Veggie Burgers!

bottjernat1

Has anyone tried a veggie burger? I am old school and i love meat whether it is beef, chicken, pork, deer, elk, moose, squirrel, you name it. Anyways I had a veteran I have been helping and I have known since i was a teenager. He has seen my daughters grow up and was good friends of my late dad. He gave me a big box of frozen veggie burgers. Needless to say to say they were not bad at all. I wouldn't want to eat them everyday but they were good wife liked them too. But my daughters did not. LOL They said dad that's nasty meat is meat veggies are not meat. LOL Can win for losing they wont eat veggies even in a meat like form. LOL  I will see if i cant find the name of them. One thing i did learn you have to season them good. I just did s&p need a bit of something else i think just not sure what. 

IMG_20201122_142815564.jpg

IMG_20201122_142811771.jpg

• Haha 1

DougC

I respect your choice of burgers. However I will continue to be a carnivore.:)

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

JoeM

I seen on a U tube infomercial once beer and french fries is vegan, :scratchead:

Hmmm..... all along I am vegan!

Edited by JoeM
  • Haha 3

dalez

I like them but I don't expect them to taste like beef.

• Like 1

953 nut
20 hours ago, bottjernat1 said:

One thing i did learn you have to season them good. I just did s&p need a bit of something else i think just not sure what. 

This might help!

Hot Belly Bacon Grease - 100% Pure Rendered Bacon Fat (11 oz jar) + Free  PDF Cookbook

• Haha 1

Pullstart

We have some vegetarian friends, and I must say that veggie burgers have come a long way! 

• Like 1

WHNJ701
24 minutes ago, pullstart said:

We have some vegetarian friends, and I must say that veggie burgers have come a long way! 

They stop using sawdust??

• Haha 1