Zeek

3 Point Carry All

SylvanLakeWH

Very nice! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Curious...What does it weigh? Any issues with a light front end sticking out that far?

Zeek

I'd say 150-200 lbs. or more? No, the loader/grapple/whatever you pick up weigh a lot, so more weight on the rear was what I was looking for.

1731143675_20201102_130847(Medium).jpg.e46a1ecba2fdbbaf6383b1941c9cc5f9.jpg

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 5
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

That is slick!  Think of how many Wheel Horses you could haul on that thing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

SylvanLakeWH
3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I'd say 150-200 lbs. or more? No, the loader/grapple/whatever you pick up weigh a lot, so more weight on the rear was what I was looking for.

1731143675_20201102_130847(Medium).jpg.e46a1ecba2fdbbaf6383b1941c9cc5f9.jpg

Duh... I did not catch that it was on a loader... pile it on!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

AMC RULES

What's all that for...

keeping the jungle at bay there? 

WHNJ701

Is the PVC pipes for your surf rods?  

Looks really nice you probably could sell them

Zeek
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

What's all that for...

keeping the jungle at bay there? 

We have five acres with a lot of trees/vines. They create a lot debris when we get storms roll through, so we keep them trimmed up and end up with big brush piles which then need burned. That seemed like a good excuse at least :grin: 

1 hour ago, jabelman said:

Is the PVC pipes for your surf rods?  

Looks really nice you probably could sell them

Ha yea. Actually going to be using the carrier later. I trapped a wild pig overnight and he will be meeting his demise this morning. Wild pigs are a huge issue down here and are super destructive in pastures, so I have to trap/kill them when they come on mine. The one pictured was from June . . .  different one today. :techie-eatcursor:

20200716_101320 (Medium).jpg

20190118_193354.jpg.7cbbc6df9a9590c171671a8e3f752baa.jpg

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 1

rmaynard

I think we saw him when I was there last year. Glad you caught him. Now you can have pulled pork and bacon all winter. 🥓 🥓 :lol:

• Like 1

19richie66

People don’t realize how destructive those wild hogs are. They will destroy a yard in no time and they reproduce faster than rabbits. 

Edited by 19richie66

Zeek
2 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

People don’t realize how destructive those wild hogs are. They will destroy a yard in no time and they reproduce faster than rabbits. 

Got this one today :violence-fencing: And then spent a few hours back dragging everything they dug up last night. Big sucker . . .

2045038797_20201119_114924(Medium).jpg.708d47a27c72487ac8126511b1d8b6bd.jpg

Ended up like this :tools-spork:

butchered.jpg.9a361b536490d70e618f8f12b0a1eb53.jpg

Edited by Zeek
  • Excellent 2

19richie66

Nice! The few I eaten had a gamey taste to them. Now I did shoot a couple of piglets (two in one shot 👍) and they were tasty. Guess its all about how you prepare them. Looks like a feast there. 

SylvanLakeWH

Christmas idea for the wild boar piglet stockings in  @Zeek’s area:

image.jpeg.22f476d4d8dfaedefb34765f1715ce86.jpeg

:D

• Haha 2

Zeek
1 hour ago, 19richie66 said:

Nice! The few I eaten had a gamey taste to them. Now I did shoot a couple of piglets (two in one shot 👍) and they were tasty. Guess its all about how you prepare them. Looks like a feast there. 

I'm curious too. This is the first one to eat and it was big. The first one trapped in June killed itself trying to escape and sat too long before I knew. The next four up to bat that were on the game camera night before last are a little smaller and will hopefully end up in a freezer as well. I have about 20 turkeys that hang out back, but heard they were a little gamey here as opposed to northeast due to diet.

1699658202_20201101_143604(Medium).jpg.266a2f2a841e17ea8d1b3ade72328ec3.jpg