bottjernat1

Loss of a job!

Renrag

Sorry havent figured out quote yet with my phone

bottjernat1

Well I just found out today from the head turd that they need me to stay till December 23. I don't know weather this is a blessing or what to think. I figured if i said no they would screw me out of the severance package. They may still hard to tell. Well this gives me more time to figure out stuff i guess. 

Tractorhead
5 hours ago, bottjernat1 said:

Well I just found out today from the head turd that they need me to stay till December 23. I don't know weather this is a blessing or what to think. I figured if i said no they would screw me out of the severance package. They may still hard to tell. Well this gives me more time to figure out stuff i guess. 

Hey Nathan,

as long as they don’t try to screw on the salary down, i would take that time,

hey -  it‘s payed time and you know the job and even have more time to search for another Job.

It is here even better if you like to change, when you be active in Business, think that‘s the same on your site.

Even this year‘s christmas gift‘s are Safe with that Option.

If you find before another or even better Job offer you have the finger on the Trigger.

As it sounds to me, you have accepted the situation, but annoyed about it.

Throw away your fear and hesitations, use that winning time for yourself.

i would try to deal with them, maybe for an additional external Job Training they shall pay for as „ little Benefit“ for that situation,

because on Christmas time it’s harder to find a new Job.

That would be my offer to them. Actually you have nothing to loose as you stated, 

if you can stay at this Job - cool do it and try to deal with them.

There must be a reason, they like you have to stay.

Business is not a care for Workers, try to deal with them.

Soooo, they need time until December 23 - huh.

My impression and own experiences about that situation you told, for me they wanna try or Change something to Webbased,

but actually there seems few problems, so they like to have you as Backup until it run‘s or the Problems are solved.

Use that time, use that offer, it destresses your Situation massive.

• Like 1

bottjernat1

Just wanted to update!! Well I had an interview with the head boss I don't like at all. It was for a job within the company at our digital plant down the road. I should have an answer from him by Friday or early next week. Me and the wife are going to have a heart to heart talk. My heart wants to not start over at a new job somewhere else. But my gut is telling me it is time to move on. This new company that just bought my work (https://www.atlasholdingsllc.com/) I see there stocks (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AFH/) and I don't have faith in them either. I also bet they wont honor years of service. So I may go down there and take a small pay cut lose my severance money and maybe lose the job down there if the new company decides to close them down. Lots to think about! :sad-pacing: