Sign in to follow this  
Jmshocker

6594 pulley

Jmshocker

I really need a 6594 pulley if anyone would sell one. I really really need one. I exploded mine pressing the bearings out. I’m so sad and feel stupid. If I can’t find one my all original 877 is basically useless to me. My grandpa bought this thing new in 67 and we have used ever since. I love this thing and want to be able to pass it down to my son. Please help!

stevasaurus

You need to put this in our "Wanted Section" of our Classified Section.  When you do, please tell us which pulley it is...ie...the trans idler pulley.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Bach-Ed
      By Bach-Ed
      I need a little part number help.   I'm looking for the part number of the idler pulley that tensions the drive belt on my 857.  The diagram shows the left side of the tractor.  And I can't seem to locate the pulley on the parts drawing.  The bearings have gone out on my tractor's idler.
    • Joe Warren
      By Joe Warren
      one NOS 106846 right drive pulley, mower deck, used on double D style shaft, replaces part 5877, $55 includes shipping within US lower 48

• Mellison@hvc.rr.com
      By Mellison@hvc.rr.com
      How to pull pulley
    • JackHorse
      By JackHorse
      Hi Guys, Had a random occurrence this week. Mowing along with my C85 eight speed in 1 low (grass was thick and wet), went to depress clutch and the drive belt jumped off the idler. I've had this tractor 3 years and it's been working great.  The belt itself looks good except the top of it was a bit chewed up in a short section which I believe happened after it came off.  I put the belt back on and continued to mow with no further issue.  Any ideas as to why this would happen or adjustments I might need to make to prevent another incident? Thanks 
    • porschpow
      By porschpow
      I got a couple of questions here, my (1997-ish) Toro Wheel Horse 520H (hydro) was doing a couple of things that I noticed. First thing I noticed is that after an hour or so of cutting grass, I noticed the hydro temp light went on. The fluid level was fine. I even changed the fluid at the beginning of this season. So I am at a loss as to what is going on.

Secondly, I noticed after riding the tractor for a while, when I back off the throttle, I can hear squeaking. It sounds like it is coming from the pulley under the seat ( I am guessing where the hydro fluid pump/fan is).

Ay help/ advice/ comments would be appreciated. thanks in advance!