Pullstart

Heal our world! Believe in humanity!

bc.gold

Works for me, the Petter PJ 15 kw generator I wired half the funds, did the same from my Allis Chalmers 720 paying the balance once I had possession of my purchases.

• Thanks 1

JAinVA

Kev,

You never cease to amaze me.The things you come up with and the way you look at life are refreshing.From the first time you introduced yourself at the 2019 show I have been a fan.The smile,positive slant you have on life and your family are reassuring to an old man like me.You are a Bow Tie fan and I am Blue Oval guy for many years but hey thats why they paint cars different colors.You have the right idea,lets get in the truck and see the world.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Mickwhitt

How far a road trip.is this Kevin? 

We British tend to think a trip into town is quite a run lol.

Some pics of the pull start family road trip will be great.

Mick 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Tractorhead

Great to have such persons aside where you can deal with even on long distance.

👍

have a lot of Fun at the Roadtrip Buddy. 😎🇺🇸👍😂

Ah, forgot - ya know nothing is happen without Pict‘s 👍👍👍

have a good and safe Trip.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

I'm in.

@Mickwhitt

Trina and I both travel about an hour each way to work.

People look at us like we're an alien life form.

@pullstart

Be safe. Have fun. See the scenery. Take and share lots of pictures.

Southbound and down and keep the rubber on the road.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

953 nut
9 hours ago, pullstart said:

I’ve got a car dolly, an awesome wife who is willing to road trip it with me and the girls, and we’re leaving Sunday to TX to pick up a truck

Safe travels Kevin and crew. :pray: It would appear that everyone in this circle of strangers has read and understood Matthew 7:12 in a variety of languages.

Editorial: Flushing the Golden Rule – THE GOLDEN HAMMER

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

Our travels will be just over 1000 miles each way @Mickwhitt.  It says 16 hour drive time, we’ll see!

Pullstart

3CFFDD82-0FD6-4F7F-848F-F9198CEC02D6.jpeg

Mickwhitt

Good gravy!  Its 603 miles from tip to tip on our country, and that takes three weeks by mail coach!

Couldn't imagine a road trip like yours. Plus our roads are completely pants. Driving is not a pleasure. And the price of petrol, it would cost...wait a minute... 10 million pounds to go that far!

Good luck pullstart family

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

sergeant
3 hours ago, Mickwhitt said:

Good gravy!  Its 603 miles from tip to tip on our country, and that takes three weeks by mail coach!

Couldn't imagine a road trip like yours. Plus our roads are completely pants. Driving is not a pleasure. And the price of petrol, it would cost...wait a minute... 10 million pounds to go that far!

Problem with England to Many speed Cameras :angry-nono: That's why I let the wife Or My Youngest son drive there now when we go to Visit My cousins near Newcastle :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Haha 2

lynnmor

And then there is the total rebuild of the car since it wasn't meant for such grueling service.  :ychain:

Stormin

Good gravy!  Its 603 miles from tip to tip on our country,

874 John O'Groats to Lands End, Mick. 367 Carlisle to Brighton. But your right about the roads. (Plus the traffic) Once took me 12hrs from home to near Hastings on a Friday.

• Thanks 1

Stormin
15 minutes ago, lynnmor said:

And then there is the total rebuild of the car since it wasn't meant for such grueling service.  :ychain:

I could answer that. But I'm too polite. :P

Edited by Stormin
  • Haha 1

Pullstart
18 minutes ago, Stormin said:

874 John O'Groats to Lands End, Mick. 367 Carlisle to Brighton. But your right about the roads. (Plus the traffic) Once took me 12hrs from home to near Hastings on a Friday.

Hastings is just 15-20 minutes away for me... I didn’t realize we are so close!

• Haha 3

Mickwhitt

874 on the roads, 603 as the crow flies.

Forget the car needing a rebuild, the poor old driver will need some serious therapy.

Lol

• Haha 3

Tractorhead

I just heared about Traffic,

Last week we visited my middle daughter with her future Husband about 600Km far.

The distance wasn‘t the problem, just the speed restrictions about covid.

most on that trip you are only allowed 80-100Km/h instead of free.

That’s hard to ride for me with a Car that run’s easily 260-270 Km/h in Topspeed.

• Sad 1

Mickwhitt

Why on earth would your government li it speed on the roads?

Only thing I can think is to reduce the number of road casualties putting pressure on hospitals.

Covid has a lot to answer for.

• Thanks 1

CCW

Respect science

Respect nature

Respect Each Other.

If only - life would be even better.

Enjoy your trip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

CCW
18 hours ago, Mickwhitt said:

My son in Germany tells me that Americans do not understand how old Europe is and Europeans do not understand  how big the U.S.A. is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

sergeant
8 hours ago, CCW said:

My son in Germany tells me that Americans do not understand how old Europe is and Europeans do not understand  how big the U.S.A. is.

I take it he's in the service

Kosovo In the Balkans Yesterday was 400 years ago People are still mad about something That some ancestor from there Next door Neighbor did to there ancestor 400 years ago and still treat that current Family as a enemy. Yet here in the US where Not still mad at the Japanese for Bombing Pearl Harbor I guess in the US we see yesterday as yesterday

BTW 603 Miles is a 7.5hr trip In the US at 80mph or 10mph Over the speed Limit In Most states I use to to drive 725 Miles In one Day and that was a 10.5hr trip 6hrs thru Canada speed limit 100KMH (62MPH) CMP driving 100MPH passing me all the time I was doing 80MPH 4.5 to 5hrs thru the US a good Day was 10.5 hrs A Bad day was 14hrs

From Porthcurno to Edinburgh 565 miles 9 h 52 min using the M6 and M5 and By train it's 14 hrs & 24min according to google Maps

England is about the size of the State of Illinois   The UK is Probably about the size of the States  of Wisconsin, Illinois & Iowa combined together, I do know France is about the size of Texas excluding the Pan Handle :handgestures-thumbupright:

CCW
13 hours ago, sergeant said:

I take it he's in the service

Kosovo In the Balkans Yesterday was 400 years ago People are still mad about something That some ancestor from there Next door Neighbor did to there ancestor 400 years ago and still treat that current Family as a enemy. Yet here in the US where Not still mad at the Japanese for Bombing Pearl Harbor I guess in the US we see yesterday as yesterday

BTW 603 Miles is a 7.5hr trip In the US at 80mph or 10mph Over the speed Limit In Most states I use to to drive 725 Miles In one Day and that was a 10.5hr trip 6hrs thru Canada speed limit 100KMH (62MPH) CMP driving 100MPH passing me all the time I was doing 80MPH 4.5 to 5hrs thru the US a good Day was 10.5 hrs A Bad day was 14hrs

From Porthcurno to Edinburgh 565 miles 9 h 52 min using the M6 and M5 and By train it's 14 hrs & 24min according to google Maps

England is about the size of the State of Illinois   The UK is Probably about the size of the States  of Wisconsin, Illinois & Iowa combined together, I do know France is about the size of Texas excluding the Pan Handle :handgestures-thumbupright:

Yes - he is an e6 stationed in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.  Will be there another year.

Sounds like you were / are a long haul trucker.

ranger
On 7/2/2020 at 10:17 PM, Stormin said:

It once took me 7 1/2 hours to get from junction 22 to junction 22A on the M25 on my way to Heathrow airport, that was a Friday Norm.

Stormin
3 hours ago, ranger said:

It once took me 7 1/2 hours to get from junction 22 to junction 22A on the M25 on my way to Heathrow airport, that was a Friday Norm.

Oh yes! The biggest car park in Europe.

sergeant
9 hours ago, CCW said:

Yes - he is an e6 stationed in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.  Will be there another year.

Sounds like you were / are a long haul trucker.

I retired after 21.5 years as a Master Sergeant spent My Career In either Light Infantry(regular Army Various Infantry Divisions ) or 10th Special forces & 1st SFOD My Last duty assignment In the Army was with the 10th Mountain Division(Fort Drum, NY) as a S-3 Operation Sergeant NCOIC & acting Battalion Sergeant Major.(Work as a Civilian Military advisor Currently Desk Bound & get to work from Home as I am Management Now) I am originally from Illinois so that 725 miles was the ride Home when the wife, Kids & I would go to visit My Folks In the Chicago area. Where the wife & I Live Currently.  I couldn't be a long haul Trucker I hate to drive. The Farthest I will go for a Garden tractor Is 4hrs to the Place and 4Hrs Back Home If It Over that I can do without it.  I think my 1992 WH416H was about 3hrs there & 3hrs Back as everyone around me Holds On to there Wheel Horses. If I want a Used Deere, Cub Cadet or Simplicity I can get One within 10 Miles from Me. But Used Wheel Horse's our few and far between. Back In the Day we Had a lot of Wheel horse dealers in this area. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1