RedPrideNation

stevasaurus

Welcome to Red Square  :rs:Of course you know we love pictures...even rollers.  You might start a thread in the Restoration Section as you go through the process of bringing that old girl to life.  Enjoy the site.  :occasion-xmas:

AMC RULES

Welcome to the fold!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

ebinmaine

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Achto

:WRS: The world's best :wh: support group.  

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

paxz71usa

Welcome. Enjoy your stay and the scenery. Soak up some knowledge and be ready for a little good hearted fun! You'll love the auto when you have it complete! :text-welcomeconfetti: 

:USA:                              Gary

953 nut

:WRS:

Having a father-in-law involved in the hobby is a big plus!         You can score some points with the wife by spending time with her dad.      When you find an engine you are interested in start a new post here and we can help you avoid any mistakes.

• Like 2

Daddy Don

Pullstart

:banana-gotpics: Is your FIL a member here by chance?  The more the merrier!

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: to  :rs:

If your FIL has 4, you'll need 5 !!!

• Like 1

RedPrideNation

Thanks for the awesome welcome party and I will get some pics over the weekend to show the ole girl off a little. I will say that I am already finding out that a K341 powerplant is dang near impossible to find unless I want to get a second mortgage, lol. I suppose I may go a different direction for the powerplant but I really would like to put it back like it came from the factory as much as possible. I also picked up a K301 that needs to be gone through but I may end up sticking that one on my FIL's C-125 that is needing a new heart. And my FIL is not a member yet but I have already been talking the site up so he will be here soon. As for his herd, he has the C-141, C-125, 312-8, and the topper is a D-200 that has some weathering but is very solid. With all that said, good day and cheers to all

• Like 3

RedPrideNation

Ok an intervention will be needed soon if this addiction has taken hold. I just picked up another girl in a fairly complete C-141 that runs and moves. Needs some TLC but they all do really. 

• Like 4

ebinmaine
31 minutes ago, RedPrideNation said:

intervention

Just don't you worry about it.

Build a bigger storage area And keep picking up horses...

:banana-parachute:

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

@RedPrideNation, you ought to let these fellas know why you're "RedPride" other than the :wh:... Since Greenville is home of the Riverheads High School... I'll let you finish since I'm just a transplant from WV.

RedPrideNation

Well as @WVHillbilly520H has pointed out, I have two reasons for the RedPrideNation tagline with the local high school sports teams being referred to as the Red Pride and now with the dreaded Wheel Horse Infection taking a hold I have my second reason. As to the school, its just a small rural school with less than 500 students that are 4 time and defending single A state football champions. The other sports are supported just as much with a title here and there in baseball, soccer and such.

On a more serious note, I have repowered the C160 with a 12HP Kohler (K301) temporarily while I search for a 16HP (K341) which is apparently like a sasquatch, lol. Tractor runs well and pushed the 48" blade very well. With that said,  if anyone reading this has a behind the dash tank for the pre '75 models message me please. I have a workable solution but I am really wanting to put the correct type on it if possible.  

• Excellent 1

midpack
On 5/8/2020 at 5:43 PM, RedPrideNation said:

Ok an intervention will be needed soon if this addiction has taken hold. I just picked up another girl in a fairly complete C-141 that runs and moves. Needs some TLC but they all do really. 

once you've been bitten, no going back!

• Like 1

ebinmaine
2 hours ago, RedPrideNation said:

Wheel Horse Infection taking a hold I have my second reason

@midpack is right.

Not much we can do to help cure you...

Just get going building a bigger shed.

For the tank check with A to Z Tractor in PA...

• Thanks 1