8ntruck 9,296 #10126 Posted 15 hours ago I mucked out the cab of the truck today. Hasn't been done in a loooong time. Much more pleasant to sit in now. Also worked the lawn restoration a bit. The grass has started to grow, but it is nowhere near a lush covering of grass. The seed I used was a mix of different grasses. One of them is growing well, the others are more like green fuzzy on the ground. I mowed it earlier this week with the deck at transport height, I mowed it again today with the push mower. I got the leaf blower out and blew about 1/2 of the straw off, hoping to get more sunlight on the green fuzzy type of grass. For good measure, I spread some more grass seed around. Got a few weeks of good weather left, hopefully some more grass will get started. 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,649 #10127 Posted 8 hours ago 7 hours ago, 8ntruck said: grass We've had good luck introducing winter Rye in the past. Grows well in the fall. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Handy Don 17,463 #10128 Posted 4 hours ago 10 hours ago, 8ntruck said: Got a few weeks of good weather left, hopefully some more grass will get started. New lawns need water every other day to keep the soil moist. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
8ntruck 9,296 #10129 Posted 4 hours ago 1 minute ago, Handy Don said: New lawns need water every other day to keep the soil moist. Got sprinklers set up on a timer. They run for 1/2 hour in the morning and in the evening. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites