peter lena

whats for dinner?

peter lena

just had  anew ascent tankless coil boiler installed today , replacing the old burnham that i had installed 33 years ago . https://energykinetics.com/ascent-combi-boiler/  like very quiet thunder , super efficient,  plate heat exchanger , also added a stainless titanium  flue insert  . they used a   "  lectro truck  power lift  "  to install it and stair walked it down. i remember  installing the old unit , using my car to drag it  up the stairs ! my days of doing anything  and everything are gone, i have a limit as to what  i take on , and keep it simple. that lectro power lift , walked the stairs and lifted the new burner up to the rear deck , like it was not even there . keeping up with the times , pete 

peter lena

down stairs tying flies today , windy and rain , good day for it, my wife is cooking a pot roast and all the fixings , smells are drawing me upstairs for samples. she also made her " impossible  coconut pie  "  already in the fridge . we are both busy with numerous things and doing the home sit in , no issues . except how soon i can get to that shredded  pot roast  !  hope you are all good , pete 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

JCM

Just finished dinner, pulled out the cast iron fry pan, a little butter and onions then some thinly sliced venison donated from a Father & Son who are avid hunters and end up every year with way more than they can consume. Of course you know what they say payback is a  ....   Usually a little Plumbing & Heating work bartered does it. Now by the woodstove and Happy Hour. Not sure if that was Maine or Ohio venison though, delicious.

Edited by JCM
  • Like 2

cafoose

Had vegetable beef stew in the crock pot all day :techie-eatcursor: It was really good! :banana-blonde::banana-dance::banana-jumprope:

20200329_165635.jpg

20200329_165905.jpg

• Like 1

peter lena

with what is going on , and the weather wet and chilly , having an old school type of meal is just right. stay after it , be safe , pete

• Excellent 1

8ntruck

Been hanging a little drywall today. 

Fixen to start making components for tostadas.

• Like 1

JoeM

rib-eye in the cast iron, baked taters, and chocolate truffle cheese cake, + one beer.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

Venison pot roast, taters, carrots, onions, brussels sprouts and some whole shrooms for the misses!

• Excellent 2