posifour11

Is this a wheel horse ignition switch?

posifour11

Being that I'm in the south now and barely see parts come up for sale, I usually jump on them even if I don't know if I can use them or not. Anyway, if it is, I'll probably pass it on since I don't have anything that resembles it. 

20200112_142254.jpg

20200112_142300.jpg

20200112_142307.jpg

20200112_142312.jpg

20200112_142320.jpg

pfrederi

Guess.. Could it be the switch mount that was put in the side of the hoodstand when you installed a HY2 hydraulic unit. as it blocked the original switch locations.  753 and the like????

• Excellent 2

wallfish

:text-yeahthat: It's exactly what that is

posifour11
2 hours ago, pfrederi said:

Guess.. Could it be the switch mount that was put in the side of the hoodstand when you installed a HY2 hydraulic unit. as it blocked the original switch locations.  753 and the like????

1 hour ago, wallfish said:

:text-yeahthat: It's exactly what that is

Well, I'll be darned. I guess I'll just stick it on the wall or something. The guy I bought it from didn't know what model it came from (his grandpa's) and everything but this and the dash rusted away. He kept the dash to remember his grandpa. I think I'll let him know what his grandpa owned and maybe he'll have a little reverence of the brand. He was a nice guy. 

Thanks, @pfrederi @wallfish. I appreciate it. 

posifour11

@pfrederi @wallfish, is that the only model that it could have come from? I'd hate to give him the wrong info. 

wallfish

Not sure about all of the tractor model numbers but I know it's used to move those switches because of the hydraulic set up. There's going to be more than one model it was used on so maybe one the 60s tractor gurus will chime in

• Like 1

adsm08

Not from an 855, I can tell you that.

• Like 1