dells68

Rough couple of months

rjg854

Looking good fellas :woohoo:

Just unbelievable smiles :grin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

Please share with Kierra that a few of your friends from Michigan are thinking of her and will have her in our prayers Dell.  I know there is no good time of year to hear either news, but it seems like Christmas and the holiday season is so hard to hear of this!  You’re a better man than most, by making her feel like she’s not alone!

With Love,

Kevin “Pullstart”, Taylor, Jada and Rylee

• Like 2
  • Heart 6

953 nut

Dell, we tend to forget how well our lives are going until tragic news like this comes our way. Both families need our prayers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

The Tuul Crib
12 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Dell, we tend to forget how well our lives are going until tragic news like this comes our way. Both families need our prayers.

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib

Hey Dell ,  I cannot tell you about the way I feel as my daughter has gone through this in her adolescence. We had her twice at Vanderbilt because of her thoughts of committing suicide as well. It is a very trying time  In our lives to have to deal with this. My thoughts and prayers  go out to you 

and all involved. God bless us all!!

• Thanks 1
  • Heart 6

WHX??

You know it's a cruel world we live in sometimes Dells. I hate watching the evening news because of the bad stuff we see going on out here but I force myself to do so for a wake up call. Most times I just wonder why people can't just go to vintage tractor shows or one of Ed Kennels tree stands and  every thing will be good. Works for me anyway.

All I can offer is  count your blessings at home, pray for others and deal with things one day at a time. Keep your head high and your beliefs and heart strong.

On a more humorous side note if things get real stressfull we'll round up a posse to come get your horses and keep them safe! :ph34r:

Laughter is a always a good medicine. 

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 2
  • Heart 5

dells68

Thanks guys.  I’m no better or worse than any other, I just have very close ties to both girls.  When we had our fall festival last month, little Kierra was looking for me.  When I found her, she hugged me and just smiled.  She is a trooper and has a peace that only God can give her. She is truly a special girl.  When I told her I would shave my head with her, she said she told her dad she knew I would - how could I not knowing she feels so close to me?  Her sister who is 14 is wonderful as well.  She had a stroke prior to birth just like Emory with her left side effected.  Our families have gotten closer as a result.  Both will forever hold a spot in my heart and if a little lack of hair can help Kierra know she’s not alone, shaving my head is the least I can do.  The power of prayer is powerful, so please send lots her way!

• Heart 7

The Tuul Crib

Media is no good! They control way  too 

much ! I have turned my head on the 

crap we get from any news broadcast!

JMO!

• Like 2

dells68
8 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

You know it's a cruel world we live in sometimes Dells. I hate watching the evening news because of the bad stuff we see going on out here but I force myself to do so for a wake up call. Most times I just wonder why people can't just go to vintage tractor shows or one of Ed Kennels tree stands and  every thing will be good. Works for me anyway.

All I can offer is  count your blessings at home, pray for others and deal with things one day at a time. Keep your head high and your beliefs and heart strong.

On a more humorous side note if things get real stressfull we'll round up a posse to come get your horses and keep them safe! :ph34r:

Laughter is a always a good medicine. 

Not to give you too much credit there Jimbo, but I have to agree the world we live in is much scarier than just 40 years ago and perhaps the best medicine is to keep our spirits high!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib
8 minutes ago, dells68 said:

Not to give you too much credit there Jimbo, but I have to agree the world we live in is much scarier than just 40 years ago and perhaps the best medicine is to keep our spirits high!

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

Achto

Will keep Kierra and the families of both children in my prayers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

roadapples

Prayers sent. Great what you're doing.

But Dell's...our eyes......

• Haha 4

troutbum70

Many prayers for this young lady for healing and also to stay maintained in a strong relationship with her lord and savior. AMEN

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

troutbum70

PSX_20191115_232809.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Your a good man. 

Glenn

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19richie66

Unfortunately now a days, social media can take someone places they never should go and expose them to stuff they never should see. Too many parents hand thier kids a device to pacify them instead of spending time with them. Cyber bullying is also something that without social media, wouldn’t exist. Easy to be a keyboard warrior. Kids are exposed to stuff we didn’t see when all we had were books that wouldn’t talk back but with imagination would take you to far off places that only @Achto Dan’s cobbler could get you too. And yes, it’s good to laugh. Stay strong, keep the faith. Tell them they are not alone. Keep doing what you are doing @dells68

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 3

SylvanLakeWH

Prayers for the families...

Your thoughtfulness will no doubt benefit that girl and her family in ways you never imagined...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dells68

The thing that so many people don’t understand about teaching kids at such a young age is that you form a lot of deep and lasting friendships with children that lots of times last into adulthood.  I’ve heard too many teachers say I’m your teacher, not your friend.  My question is how in the world can you be a teacher without first being a true friend?  Kids are very smart, they can sense when someone really cares about them.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Tractorhead

Hey Dell,

after i read your first post, it hit my Heart, because i know how it felt to loose such young life.

That‘s the badest experience in a Humans life what can be happen.

As more, i appreciate, that you support another Kid.

Kids in such extreme situation needs a bit more attention than healty ones.

Sent some Prayers to you, and all Kid’s you’re supporting or in same circumstances,

you are a person with the Heart on the right Point.

Great sign get blank on Head for supporting them.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Stormin

Hope the little lass comes through OK. :thumbs:

Nearly lost number 1 grandson a couple of years back to cancer. He's back at work now and only has to have a check up every two years now.

• Heart 5