Jump to content
Pullstart

C’mere deer!

Recommended Posts

SylvanLakeWH
32 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

some things are not worth putting pants on for!

:scared-eek:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Pullstart
9 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

:scared-eek:


gotcha!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Pullstart

 

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Pullstart

Michigan whitetail archery begins in less than 2 days!  
 

I grabbed some new RED Carbon Express arrows today, and some Nocturnal lighted nocks.  Unfortunately 2 of the 6 do not light up, but the shop I got them from said they would replace them.  I’ll have to bring my string stick and some arrows and test them in the range before I head home next time.

IMG_9751.jpeg

IMG_9755.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
SylvanLakeWH

Ya know, if ya just dropped em where they stand with a single shot ya don't need GPS trackers and lighted thingamabobs... :ychain:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Ed Kennell
51 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Ya know, if ya just dropped em where they stand with a single shot ya don't need GPS trackers and lighted thingamabobs... :ychain:

And if you shoot em in the eye you don't waste any meat.  B)

  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Pullstart
54 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Ya know, if ya just dropped em where they stand with a single shot ya don't need GPS trackers and lighted thingamabobs... :ychain:

 

But how will we get better film without a tracker?  My arrows last year either passed through, or snapped off.  But either way, I’m excited to see the red fly!

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Pullstart

Once again, I have so much to learn, Grasshopper.  My new arrows are bullets.  Until you add a broadhead.  I still have 4 good arrows from last year.  They are green, and fly great still, with my red lighted nocks.  Today might have been a costly lesson to learn.  I could have purchased a 6 pack of nocks on the jungle site and used my 4 remaining arrows.  Instead, I spent $120 on a pack of arrows I don’t enjoy watching fly all wonky.

 

But I’m ready to hunt on Thursday, weather permitting.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Pullstart

First light is less than 2 hours out.  Rain continues. I think for the sake of it, I’ll stick it out and hope something cruises through!  There is supposed to be a break about 7 am for an hour or so.  Maybe things will be moving, but the wetness should help over my travels.

  • Excellent 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
SylvanLakeWH

@Pullstart Good luck!!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut

Bambi,   good luck       :ychain:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Pullstart

My buddy Joel shot a dandy this morning!  He has a 12 point running around still, his property lease is paying off!

IMG_2013.jpeg

  • Excellent 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...