oliver2-44

Just Curious What this snow/dozer blade fits?

oliver2-44

Saw this on our local Clist and just curious to learn what this snow/dozer blade fits.  Looking at the picture of the back of the blade it looks like it has been painted, red, black, and white during it's life.  Can't tell from the picture which color is the bottom original color.  Fairly heavy front mid-mount.2080289687_bladerear.jpg.b4098a3b8e67097170596f3ae2d71aec.jpg1961615537_bladeside.jpg.ff692fa8bf2abcf92658ce429d8e5038.jpg

stevasaurus

This one fits a Lawn Ranger. :occasion-xmas:  Looks like the same kind of bracket.

RJ Snow Blade 003.jpg

Terry M
21 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

This one fits a Lawn Ranger. :occasion-xmas:  Looks like the same kind of bracket.

RJ Snow Blade 003.jpg

Steve, if that fits any LawnRanger it would be something after 1968.   The blades for my 60’s lawn rangers look much different. 😊

stevasaurus

Terrry, the paper work that I have on it is a Model 6-3151.  fits the 1969-1970 Lawn Rangers. 

You had me digging for a while.  :occasion-xmas:

oliver2-44

Any other brand ideas, that lawn Ranger bracket looks more different than similar.

Terry M

I'm thinking if you give it some time....Somebody will maybe recognize what it's for.  :)

gwest_ca

Do you know the width of it?

Garry

oliver2-44

Sorry @gwest_ca don't know the width.

stevasaurus

Actually Jim, after taking a good look at the whole package, I have the feeling that the snow blade hooks up with a "Walk Behind" of some sort.  That lift lever could only work with something like that.  Maybe check out some "Bolins" pictures.  :eusa-think:

• Like 1

Chris G

I almost want to say that blade is for a rear engine rider. Not sure of make. But it is very similar to the blades I've seen for rear engine riders.