953 nut

Be a part of the Red Square "Big Show" group photo.

953 nut

Don’t get left out!

One of my favorite aspects of the Wheel Horse Collectors Club “Big Show” is the gathering of so many Red Square members.

This year’s Red Square “Big Show” group photo will be taken on Friday, June 21 at 11:30am. If you have a “Team Scott” shirt please have it on for the photo, we all want Scotty to know we are thinking of him.

The location is near the concession stand on the entrance drive (same as previous years).

Stevasaurus, rmaynard, AMC-RULES and I will be coordinating the picture this year. Craig will do his magic with the camera and I will need your help putting names with faces. The photo will be published on Red Square and a second photo will have a number assigned to each person. If you are in the picture, please respond promptly by identifying yourself and others you know. You can use your Red Square screen name and/or your real name.

As people respond with their names, I will be updating the list.

1738735974_2018RedSquarePhotolocation.JPG.5c200c6fc60bdd16a332672903e1546f.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

Pullstart

I’ll be sure to have my wrangling in order or on hold for prompt picture takins’! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

857 horse

I will be there........wranglings included.!!!!!!

But not to obvious

:happy-bouncyblue::happy-bouncyblue::text-bump::text-bump::happy-bouncyblue::happy-bouncyblue:

• Haha 2

adsm08

I'll be there on Friday, but I don't know what time yet.

Sparky

I should easily make it there in time for my glamour shots :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

SPINJIM

I missed out on the picture last year because I was in the middle of closing a deal on a tractor.  If those pesky buyers don't delay me this year :laughing-rofl:, I'll be there.

Jim

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ed Kennell

I hope to be there for the photo.  I have a funeral to attend that has yet to be scheduled.   And multiple trips back home to bring everything that has been presold.   My plan is to be there Thur., Fri., and Sat. from 8 AM till Noon,   BUT?       BTW, two Jims ,   @elcamino/wheelhorse and @oliver2-44 have informed me that they will not be able to attend the show as planned.

• Sad 2

fast88pu

Can't wait

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Won’t be there physically, but will continue to hold Scotty and family in prayers...

3DEA8A32-524D-4D6E-A523-8E791D62A527.jpeg

• Heart 4

jebbear

Count me in. I'm booked in Gettysburg Thursday night for the show Friday.

953 nut

This is a rain or shine event, the forecast for Friday is wonderful so come on over and SMILE!           :happy-smileyinthebox:

• Like 1