photoguy

Orange tractor & engine show

wallfish

I'm going to try and make it as I've never been to it. It usually falls on the same weekend as the big WH show.

• Like 2

rjg854

:WRS: @photoguy beautiful job on the C160

• Like 3

photoguy

Thanks rjg854

• Like 1

Pullstart

I’d like to see more of that exhaust stack with the hood popped, please!

• Like 6

JCM

Do not think I will be able to make that show, but will attend the Eliot Maine Show to check things out but not planning on bringing any of the Wheelhorse tractors,to many other activities going on. If you are interested in a Meet & Greet on Sept 7 in N. Berwick,Maine check out info on here under Red Square Herd, very nice C160.

photoguy

Will definetly check out the Main Meet & Greet.The stack is temperary i have a stainless one i hope to get on before the show.Will post pictures.Still not all back to gether but close inough to bring to show.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

diesel cowboy

I'll be there setup with @Crazywheelhorseman and possibly 1 or 2 other members from here

• Like 4

Crazywheelhorseman

Like @diesel cowboy said I'll be there as it's just down the road from me I'll be there with a bunch of my horses and a few of my IH's.

-Wayne

• Like 1

CCW

Did not know it existed till I read this post.  Thinking of going.  Is Friday the best afternoon to go?

diesel cowboy
2 hours ago, SPS said:

Did not know it existed till I read this post.  Thinking of going.  Is Friday the best afternoon to go?

Friday is more of a setup day for the exhibitors.  If you get there Saturday by noon you have the best chance of seeing everything.  People usually start leaving around 3 or so if they don't plan on spending the whole weekend and a smaller number of exhibits trickle in later in the day and Sunday morning early

• Like 1

CCW

Knew the WH could get me in trouble if I'm not careful.  This morning I was reminded that my son will be visiting from Germany Friday and Saturday that weekend.  Guess that mean I have to stay home.

photoguy

I was just made aware Petes Tire donated 3 skids of Garden tractor tires to the Club to sell at the Show.Will be there early to check out the Ags.I`m thinking prices should be good.

• Like 2

ebinmaine

We're not going to be able to make it down.

Just too much to catch up on around here.

We had the oil tank and furnace removed a week ago.

We have hot water now so that's a plus.

:handgestures-thumbupright:

I'll still get some Tractor time in this weekend around home.:D

Please post pics !!!!!

ebinmaine

How was the show?

diesel cowboy

Show was good.  Pretty hot out though.  Didn't get many pictures as I spent most of my time trying to sell a bunch of stuff I brought, trying to corral my niece till my parents got there to pick her up who went with me so she could do the kids pedal tractor pull (and came in 3rd in her weight class), and talking to a teacher of mine from high school whom I haven't seen and been able to talk to in probably close to 5 years.  

There was a gentleman there that goes to the shows and takes video of them.  He just posted the video from the show today.  At 1:30 you can see my truck and 9N that I got from my grandpa on my moms side after he passed a couple years ago, and my great grandpa on my dads side bought one brand new in 1942 I believe and that was the only day my grandpa was allowed to skip school without being sick so he could be there when it was delivered.  At 1:50 you can see the tractors @Crazywheelhorseman brought, and at 5:30 is probably the most unique one at a show around here.  It's a Sherman row crop tractor.  A one of a kind experimental tractor built by Sherman Products Co. of Royal Oak, MI.  I think it's the same company that made the over and under drive trans. for the Ford tractors.

All in all it was a good time.  Got a little too much sun, found a couple parts I needed, and made a few bucks selling a couple things.

• Like 2

photoguy

Wishing I had takin more photos but here are a few.Good turn out not a lot of wheel Horses but a few.All in all good variety of things to see.Good food vendors ,parachuters jumping most of the day sat.Good size flee Markit. Band played sat.afternoon.Tractor parade sat.at 1:00.

20190629_193923.jpg

20190629_144758.jpg

20190628_200232.jpg

20190629_144804.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine

Thanks for sharing those pictures and video. I subscribed to that YouTube channel. Looks pretty interesting.

• Like 1