Mudrig150

The guys on Only cub cadets

Mudrig150

So I was a member on Only cub cadets, and long story short, there's a reason I said was. You can kinda guess what happened.

I presented a few ideas, designs for things, and they endlessly crapped on them. My 1250 restoration thread was literally just them saying "this project is going to end in disaster", all the thread was about was a head gasket replacement and hydraulic lift install, and a few mods and they just infinitely provided somewhat cryptic help or no help at all. By page 20 it was just them talking between each other about me being a snowflake and how they were doing 10x more difficult things when they were 12. My one thread about my burns was straight up deleted for an unknown reason. Moderator apparently sent me a PM that I never recieved which, because I never answered to it, I was banned.

The one guy straight up left because apparently I didn't listen to him.

I completely lost the fever for cubs at that point and sold the tractor for nothing because I was tired of seeing it.

Edited by Mudrig150

peter lena

clubs tend to be cliquey and caught up in themselves, this sight is just the opposed , ask a question , have an idea  doing a project , answers come from all the group . i like the feed back and pictures of whats going on , glad to have found it , pete   

• Excellent 1

formariz

I am sorry that things did not work out for you over there. I am not going to comment on that since I am not a member there so I really don't have an opinion either way. What I am going to do is remind you to go back and read the advice given you here in response to your posts. Lots of things to be learned here of which tractors may be the least important. Listen to the advice given and I am sure that you will be happy you did. Peter said in the previous post that clubs tend to be cliquey and there is truth to that. There are however ways to deal with that too. A long time ago some guy here, ( I think he calls himself some type of a nut) said " When they try to keep you out, you draw them in".

Again, lots of stuff to be learned here. You just have to slow down so you see a good thing when you have it in front of you.

Hope to be reading your posts for a long time.

• Like 3

Racinbob

I got on that site a while back looking for help with my nieces Cub. I even mentioned that I was a Wheel Horse guy and didn't know much about Cubs. Much like this site I found everyone who replied to be friendly and very helpful. :eusa-think:

• Like 2