CasualObserver

Portage, Wisconsin - Garden Tractor Daze July 11-14, 2019

Sparky
19 minutes ago, WHX22 said:

Sally...it's only what 3-400 miles more we do to get to he BS! Sides the horse barn we are going to show in needs a little electrical work...bring your kit we could use you! 

Sally...guilty as charged :lol: ! 

The Big Show for me is 370 miles one way.

• Haha 2

CasualObserver
3 hours ago, Sparky said:

Well it’s 1100 miles one way....so I’m out :lol: !!

That’s just a number.... it’s 1000+ miles for us MN guys to make the big show, and we’ve made the trip. Got another excuse? :angry-tappingfoot: 

:ychain:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

wheelhorseman
10 minutes ago, CasualObserver said:

That’s just a number.... it’s 1000+ miles for us MN guys to make the big show, and we’ve made the trip. Got another excuse? :angry-tappingfoot: 

:ychain:

Yep!!!!!

8174E7FA-3FC0-4834-B69F-C3BAC9977895.png

• Like 4

WHX??

Atta boy Jason ..stick it to him ... it's just geography and we'll put you up in a nice condo, after all a pretty boy like you probably doesn't get that kind of offer often! :laughing-rolling:

• Haha 1

Pullstart
1 hour ago, WHX22 said:

Bring em Kev ... we'll get them unloaded somehow... might have to take them apart & will have a couple of fully charged impacts but we'll make it happen! :laughing-rolling:

1 hour ago, Achto said:

Might even put them back together for ya. :ROTF:

1 hour ago, WHX22 said:

Geez.... what do we do with all these leftover parts? :ph34r:

Only one logical answer.  Build 3 more customs!  :dance:  

But first, I should get this one wrapped up.....

B9A23D9F-2AEA-44EE-A6A8-9CD614DD68FE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

new2horses

Not to worry guys! I plan to be there, wouldn't miss it in fact. Plan to bring my 953, and a 1277 not sure what else. Most likely there will be an off color one too, just 'cuse!:razz:

@ole550 this would be a good road trip for you too.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
17 hours ago, pullstart said:

Might just as well stop in FL and grab @clueless and @19richie66 on the way to Indy!

Swing by and pick me up too!            :laughing-rolling:

• Excellent 2
  • Haha 2

Sarge

I doubt that I could ever make one of the shows unless I retire. All of my work generally starts in early March and can run into December or even all winter. No prediction of what days, location or number of hours is known at any given time - scheduling a trip is not going to happen. Most of the time we work some pretty long hours on different jobs and everything is always subject to change - being on a call list can be a hassle, but it is how I get work hours and you have to play the game or get out. Even when I'm off and at home, I can't plan much of anything past the current day and even that can be changed with a phone call. We were scheduled to hit it yesterday, but the weather changed that plan in a hurry. Scheduled to work today - but now off for the day and unsure of tomorrow, that is how it goes for the most part, always left hanging. 

I have had one planned vacation in 30 years - that took an act of begging, a lot of money, and sheer luck.

Sarge

• Sad 3

LengerichKA88

I’m 98% sure we have a wedding that weekend, but I think we’re gunna wait till little miss is a bit older (and manageable 😂) before doing something like that. Thanks for thinking of me though, I do appreciate it. 

• Like 1

WHX??
14 hours ago, pullstart said:

But first, I should get this one wrapped up.....

Yeah yer kinda making a career of that one! :lol:

Sarge whatever yer getting paid it ain't enough!

• Haha 2

19richie66

Don’t think I’ll be making this one :laughing-rolling:

I really wish I could.

D5E2B17B-7F2C-4949-8B09-CD0BDE2D4631.png

• Haha 4

Pullstart

For anyone in the know, is camping on the grounds allowed/encouraged?  Are there electrical hookups or spigots available to fill the holding tank?  What are the odds I’d be alright arriving Friday morning and still be able to maneuver the rig?

WHX??

Oh yeah you can definitely camp on the grounds Kev.. it's a fairgrounds and you will fit right in with the carney dudes! :lol: 

Thers gonna be guys ther with tri axles twice the the size of yours. There are electrical hookups but first come so by Friday may very well be filled up. May be you can get Dan to lay down in a spot to reserve till you get ther. :laughing-rolling: We are not really sure since this it the first year of a 4 day show.

We can always find you a fresh water fill so you don't have to haul fresh. Make sure you dump your black water in your front yard before you leave tho. :D

Dan and I will be on premises from Wednesday nite on so hopefully we will have the poop on everthing.  

Dan you bringing your camper or tenting?

Tom/Mike when you guys plan on hauling over?

Edited by WHX22
Speeling

WHX??

Dan my thoughts are getting all the RS guys with big campers, including myself, out in the big field where Al and Dale where camped last year? Thoughts other than bring lots of Off? :lol:

• Like 1

Achto
1 hour ago, WHX22 said:

Dan you bringing your camper or tenting?

Gonna tent it again. Unless Gretel decides to come with.

Achto
1 hour ago, WHX22 said:

Dan my thoughts are getting all the RS guys with big campers, including myself, out in the big field where Al and Dale where camped last year?

Sounds good, as long as no one needs electric. Of coarse I could always throw my 8kw generator on with my load, I would be able power 2 campers with it.

• Thanks 1

WHX??

Can't get your :text-link: to work Josh but since your a day late and a dollar short to be expected :ychain:

• Haha 1

Shynon
1 hour ago, WHX22 said:

Tom/Mike when you guys plan on hauling over?

Plan is to be there early Wednesday morning. As far as camping I think we are going to set up between the horse barns. 

• Like 3

PeacemakerJack

Too bad! It has you and Zach-Man cruising around the grounds.  I’ll have to upload it to Youtube and then try again. I loaded that straight from my iPhone.  I suspect most iPhone users will be able to watch it.  Not sure about computer guys or droid phones... It’s a short video but super cool when Zach flex’s his guns!  At the end of the video you can see Caleb and Comanche...

• Like 1

CasualObserver
19 minutes ago, WHX22 said:

Can't get your :text-link: to work Josh but since your a day late and a dollar short to be expected :ychain:

Works on an iPad. :scratchead:

WHX??

No dice Josh sound only at work.

12 hours ago, Shynon said:

set up between the horse barns. 

Not a bad idea either Tom be able to keep a watch on the tractors that way. Might get a little tight for big campers tho.

I'm sure ther is water there for fair livestock.

WHX??
19 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Don’t think I’ll be making this one :laughing-rolling:

I really wish I could.

D5E2B17B-7F2C-4949-8B09-CD0BDE2D4631.png

Hit the walk button Ritchie.. heard tell you need some exercise. :teasing-poke:They  need a tractor button down there!  :lol:

• Haha 4

PeacemakerJack

:text-yeahthat:We got to talk to the moderators of Google Maps to include a “tractor” button:ROTF:

• Haha 4

Achto
16 hours ago, pullstart said:

Are there electrical hookups or spigots available to fill the holding tank?

Kevin, there is a contact for Brett on the flyer posted on the first page. Maybe give him a call & see if you can secure a spot with power.