Joan Dorst

Wheel Horse 1276 with a 48" RL-486 mower

Joan Dorst

so the Wheel Horse is almost done. now I am working on the RL-486 mowing deck. There is still a lot of work to be done. there are plates welded at the suspension points, the pulleys are worn out, the suspension point from behind does not make any sense (does anyone here have a picture of how this should be)? 

I will the pulleys at my work and cut it out and mill the straight side into it, I also have to rotate new axes for the pulleys. if this happens, I hope it is 100% okay again! To be continued...

20190309_164955.jpg

20190311_230052.jpg

20190311_230037.jpg

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Click on the picture to open the file.

• Like 1

Joan Dorst
3 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Click on the picture to open the file.

Yes Thanks but I have already seen this but I cannot see how it works from behind. I am looking for a photo at the bottom of the Tractor 😉

Ed Kennell
16 hours ago, Joan Dorst said:

Yes Thanks but I have already seen this but I cannot see how it works from behind. I am looking for a photo at the bottom of the Tractor 😉

OK, I'll see if I have one and get a picture.

• Excellent 1

Ed Kennell

Sorry, I got the picture, but unfortunately this deck does not have the height adjusting plate and rod.

I will check my other decks at my other location tomorrow.P3110114.JPG.cce11639cc648403fd05a3b75ac8f94e.JPG

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Sorry the other decks are only 42".      I have all the parts for the 48" decks, but don't have one assembled to get you a picture.    Maybe Dave @daveoman1966 can post a pic for you.