wallfish

Anyone recognize these parts?

dclarke

Absolutely amazing, John! 

19richie66

Very nice John. That will look cool sitting anywhere!

SylvanLakeWH

Beautiful!

Pullstart

Outstanding!

Pullstart

Great work, John!  I can’t wait to see these in person!

• Like 1

19richie66

You wouldn’t even have to disassemble those to fit them in your truck Kevin :laughing-rolling:

Edited by 19richie66
Forgot a word 😁
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ed Kennell

:text-yeahthat: 

And if John is only bringing his two woodies, he could drive one of these.

See the source image

• Haha 2

19richie66

Awesome gesture from Awesome people. Great group of folks around here. Terry, you do alot to keep us all going and then things like the banners, trading cards, specialty signs..... where does it end? Well deserved. John, Richard 👍👍 well done

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

I was so excited to hear John tell Mrs. Pullstart and I that it was in Terry’s possession!  Congrats @Vinylguy and well done @wallfish and @953 nut!

• Like 4

wallfish

You're more than welcome Terry @Vinylguy

Dick and I were trying to come up with a way to do something for you to give something back for everything you do. Every year you absorb the expense and time to make and give away banners, trading cards, ect. ect. ect. ect.. You offer supporter discounts and are always willing to make custom decals for everyone as well. You are without a doubt, a huge part of this forum and the entire hobby of Wheel Horse tractors, so we wanted to show our appreciation for your generosity and decal expertise. Since loading you up with fleet D series tractors wasn't going to work, we figured you might have the room on your rig to haul this one home.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5
  • Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

Well done!

Well deserved!

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Vinylguy
2 hours ago, wallfish said:

You're more than welcome Terry @Vinylguy

Dick and I were trying to come up with a way to do something for you to give something back for everything you do. Every year you absorb the expense and time to make and give away banners, trading cards, ect. ect. ect. ect.. You offer supporter discounts and are always willing to make custom decals for everyone as well. You are without a doubt, a huge part of this forum and the entire hobby of Wheel Horse tractors, so we wanted to show our appreciation for your generosity and decal expertise. Since loading you up with fleet D series tractors wasn't going to work, we figured you might have the room on your rig to haul this one home.

Again I'm speechless 

Thank you 

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

WHX??

And ther are no :text-coolphotos: of Terry receiving this awesome gift!?!?!?

You are truly an artist 'Fish and obviously not just with a BFH!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1