Docwheelhorse

Wheel Horse's are the best at work or play---but check this toy out!!

Docwheelhorse

@Sparky @wallfish @VinsRJ @grnlark @stevebo  etc... etc...

Whose with me... I can see a 1/2 dozen of these in OD Green tearing thru my back woods with steel pot helmets during a meet and greet.

Definitely a copy of the Roof Palomino (I know Wheel Horse had a Jeep Mower too---was it a Roof?)

• Like 6
  • Excellent 2
  • Confused 1

Sparky

If you buy a half dozen of em....we will come!!

I'll even provide my own helmet :helmet:

• Thanks 1

wallfish
58 minutes ago, Sparky said:

If you buy a half dozen of em....we will come!!

I'll even provide my own helmet :helmet:

WoooHooo, Tony must've hit the lottery. Buy me a fast one!!!!! Or a Honda 450R quad will also do. You know I already have the steel pot helmet so I'm in

• Like 1

Docwheelhorse

$16,800 for 6 dropped off at my driveway after shipping, handling and tax... I need a gofundme or patreon account!!

Tony

WHX??

$2,880.00 a piece?? seem awfully cheap.. must be Chinese! Looks like it could easily made to be street legal tho...:eusa-think:

Docwheelhorse

Yes Chinese, honda clone 125 engine with 4 speed / auto clutch... just up and down with "4 speed shifter" in center of floor. Has turn signals, horn, brake lights etc.... it must be built for those campgrounds and states that allow the fancy golf carts. Id buy one if I had the extra dough ray me around. 

Tony

WHX??
3 minutes ago, Docwheelhorse said:

Has turn signals, horn, brake lights

Sounds dang near street legal the way it sits! You gonna go make me look now Tony!

WHNJ701

I have 2 knock off brand honda quads for the kids a 125 and a 110,  you can't beat them for the price and parts are really cheap for them.  the kids run the crap out them too. 

squonk

Golf carts are getting to be really big business. No golf involved either. People are customizing them trying to out do the other guy. Mennonites around here love them to use on the farm for getting the mail and doing laundry. They are also getting fatter! 

• Haha 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: They pull those with a horse too? 

• Like 1

Ed Kennell
35 minutes ago, squonk said:

Mennonites around here love them to use on the farm for getting the mail and doing laundry. They are also getting fatter! 

I haven't seen my new Amish neighbor for 6 weeks. 

A few days after Christmas, he loaded his 5 horses, milk cow, and his dog on a livestock trailer and sent them to his Dad in New Holland , Pa.

Then he loaded his family on a train and headed South to their resort in Sarasota, Fl.

He will not return till the end of March.     I'll check to see if he gained any weight after 3 months at the resort.     :confusion-confused:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Pullstart

I think they are safer for adults to ride without the seatbelt though.  From what I’ve learned about harnesses, if they are mounted below the shoulder, they have the ability to crush your spine if ever in a rollover.  Add to the fact that you’re tied in to a “cage” that’s shorter than you, I’d rather get tossed out and hope it doesn’t land on me.

I’m sorry to be a buzzkill, I’m sure they are a blast to trail ride and cruise around!

• Like 1

dells68
2 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

I haven't seen my new Amish neighbor for 6 weeks. 

A few days after Christmas, he loaded his 5 horses, milk cow, and his dog on a livestock trailer and sent them to his Dad in New Holland , Pa.

Then he loaded his family on a train and headed South to their resort in Sarasota, Fl.

He will not return till the end of March.     I'll check to see if he gained any weight after 3 months at the resort.     :confusion-confused:

Must be nice.  I never have enough free time to even get to the bathroom without someone looking for me! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

stevebo

Tony ... It needs to be red to be allowed at my meet and greet. It would have been very cool to take on our trail ride last fall. 

• Excellent 1

WHX??
16 hours ago, jabelman said:

parts are really cheap for them.

Surprised you can even find parts for them.