CaptRocketPants

Clinton B1290-1107

CaptRocketPants

Hello,

I’m newer to the Clinton engines. Picked up a Clinton B1290-1107 and I’m in need of some parts. I am looking to put this on my RJ 58. From what I understand I’m needing a Fairbanks recoil. I’m also looking for the correct main shroud and correct air cleaner. If anyone has anything or know of someone anything would be helpful. Thanks!

953 nut

:WRS:

@clintonnut, AKA Charlie, is probably the most knowledgeable person on your engine. If he doesn't chime in you could send him a PM (Personal Message).

This service bulletin will give you a bit of information on hat engines came on the RJ. Your Clinton is correct, but Kohler parts can be a bit easier to find if you can find a K-90.

bottjernat1

If you ever need specs on your clintons i am your guy i have a huge clinton service manual. It was my late dads. i also own 4 or 5 clintons i will see if i have what you need! 

29027592_1414920401947501_5474889988686479360_n.jpg

Edited by bottjernat1
  • Like 1

870express

I have an old Clinton B1290-1107 (see photos) that is missing an air cleaner.  Do you have an air cleaner for it, or do you know someone else who might have one?  Thanks.

Gary

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG