trailhopper

Hello from FL

19richie66

:text-welcomeconfetti: Where about In Florida are you? I’m in central Florida southeast of Orlando. 

trailhopper

Hernando County, FL. A little north of Tampa

19richie66

Ever make to the Florida Flywheelers showin Fort Meade/Frostproof? One coming up this wed-Sat and then another in Feb 20-23

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 2

trailhopper
1 minute ago, 19richie66 said:

Ever make to the Florida Flywheelers showin Fort Meade/Frostproof? One coming up this wed-Sat and then another in Feb 20-23

No, never been. I met a guy in an airport that talked all about it though once upon a time. Sounded interesting, but haven't made it out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

:WRS:

From the sound of it you are well on your way to having a herd of :wh:. We do expect new members to show us their horses.   :wwp:

704778345_1Horse-a-holic.jpg.433cc15e69c377f2ab775d7f3eb734f2.jpg

5 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

Ever make to the Florida Flywheelers ahow in Fort Meade/Frostproof? 

1 minute ago, trailhopper said:

No, never been. I met a guy in an airport that talked all about it though once upon a time. Sounded interesting, but haven't made it out there.

Put it on your calendar, good times for any garden tractor collector. Their website is down right now or I would give you a link.

https://www.facebook.com/thefloridaflywheelers/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Look out for this  Ritchie character Hopper... he can be pretty sly so make sure yer horses are well guarded! :ph34r: 

He keeps telling us how rare :wh: are in FL but we know they are rare there because he has most of them! :laughing-rolling:

We have plenty up here so let us know we need to send a few your way ...sounds like you already got the fever!

BTW keep an eye out for this 953nut guy too ...he treats me pretty good but the other fellas say he carries a thick Bible and will knock you over the noggin  with it you tick him off with no :text-coolphotos: !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

19richie66

I don’t have as many as you, Mr 21 or 23 ........ my collection is maxed out. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

trailhopper

Here's a pic of the 314-8 pulling a 63" Agri-Fab finish mower that I use in TN. The 520H will have a similar chore. No pics of that yet.

314-8_&_AgriFab.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Now that's what we're talking Scott!  :handgestures-thumbupright::lol:

You move up here Ritchie we'll get ya fixed up proper... bring the @Zeek with ya! 

Edited by WHX21
  • Like 1

trailhopper
8 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

He keeps telling us how rare :wh: are in FL but we know they are rare there because he has most of them! :laughing-rolling:

We have plenty up here so let us know we need to send a few your way ...sounds like you already got the fever!

Wheel Horses aren't very common in FL for sure. The snow plowing and blowing needing a strong platform are just unnecessary here. Luckily a few have been smuggled in.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

I bought my first :wh: at the Florida Flywheeler  Show a few decades ago while I lived in FL. Western NC is also somewhat of a " :wh: Desert" though I have been able to snag a couple here. Most of my herd had to be rustled from NY, PA and OH.

• Like 6

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Pullstart

953 nut
10 hours ago, WHX21 said:

BTW keep an eye out for this 953nut guy too ...he treats me pretty good but the other fellas say he carries a thick Bible and will knock you over the noggin  with it you tick him off with no :text-coolphotos: !

My bible is only deployed for prayer,:pray:     when punishment seems appropriate we call in the Garden Tractor Mafia!     :ychain:

• Haha 2

Achto

Kenneth R Cluley

Welcome to the site, sounds like you are in the right place. I'm just south of Tampa. Definitely check out flywheelers show, coming up in Feb. 

• Like 1

Digger 66

Welcome in Scott 

jay bee
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:22 PM, trailhopper said:

look forward to learning all the tips and tricks to keep these classics alive and well.

:text-welcomewave: Scott

You've come to the right place.