Jason B

Can you help ID this wheel horse?

953 nut
5 hours ago, Jason B said:

Look for more pics on this little tractor soon

:woohoo:           You may want to consider becoming a Supporter of the site. One great benefit is you can post an unlimited number of photos as a supporter.    We want to see lots of    :text-coolphotos:

• Like 3

Jason B
4 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:woohoo:           You may want to consider becoming a Supporter of the site. One great benefit is you can post an unlimited number of photos as a supporter.    We want to see lots of    :text-coolphotos:

Ok, I just donated. Does that make me a supporter? Better to be a Red Tractor supporter than an athletic supporter... :?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

WHX??

That kind of humor you'll fit right in!

I ever have a problem with the lone Tecky in my herd @formariz is gonna get a jingle!

:text-thankyouyellow: for the schooling Cas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jason B

Does anyone know the location and design of, or have a pic of the decals on a HT55C? Were there any? I just bought a full set of decals for the 552, HY-2, and mower deck... but can't find any engine decals anywhere. Been looking for pics for hours but have come up empty handed. I can find plenty of H60 pics, but none of the elusive 5.5hp. Reminds me of this time my dad sent me out in the woods with a burlap sack. He told me to be real quiet and he would chase the snipes in my direction...

Edited by Jason B

formariz

You will find them here. The one on eBay more expensive but he has both, the Tecumseh/Lauson with crown, and the 5-1/2hp EZ Start.There has been some discussion in the past whether the 5-1/2EZ Start decal was ever on the early h55s, but yours is a few years after they were introduced.I have never seen a H55of any age with the original decals on it, but I have one here with the original paint where de location of decal is visible, and it only had the Tecumsh/Lauson one. As for your tractor , youvan find them here , one of our vendors, https://www.redoyourhorse.com/

http://www.clickitandstickit.com/tecumseh-lauson-4-cycle-engine/

https://www.ebay.com/str/ENGINE-DECALS/Tecumseh-Engine-decals/_i.html?_storecat=3274739012

• Excellent 1

Jason B

I ordered $85 worth of decals from redoyourhorse.com last night, but didn't find the lauson decals. Thanks for the links. Can you post a pic of your engine with the location of the decal when you get a chance? I wonder where the 5 1/2 and ezee start decals would go? Maybe I should just use the one we know for sure was on them. 

WHX??

Terry @Vinylguy can make you anything you want. Best to PM him if you can't find it on his site. Gives supporter discounts too!

• Like 2

formariz
38 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

Terry @Vinylguy can make you anything you want. Best to PM him if you can't find it on his site. Gives supporter discounts too!

Some how I cant seem to find the Tecumseh/Lauson decal on his site but I know he had it at one time.

Here are a few pictures I saved over the years that could be original

On the early 55HB&D should be as first photo. Evidence of the small 5-1/2 hp decal under main decal

1520539662_308.jpgoriginal.jpg.eee405f1c56e0037cf4ff3bc92798a47.jpg

However for the later HT55 like yours perhaps the crown decal was already phased out and it had similar decals to the first H60s

since Tecumseh then pretty much stopped using the Lauson name on tags??????

165810179_IMG_1662.jpgoriginal.jpg.76290d5f784b975e3e536d2bcae56c2d.jpg

Edited by formariz

Jason B

@Vinylguy Perfect! Thank you!

• Like 1

Jason B

@formariz to the rescue again. Thank you! 

• Like 1

DBlackston
On 1/11/2019 at 6:43 PM, WHX22 said:

Here's what the rest of the bracket looks like Jason. Let us know if you need the dims to fab one. The levers on the bottom are for capturing the cross rod for a plow or tiller and are not needed should you not need them. I have one less the bracket you already have I can send if you want.

20190111_183736.jpg

20190111_183756.jpg

@WHX22 do you still have one of these brackets that is not spoken for?

Mine for my 854 does not have the rear attach-a-matic portion as you can see below. And I planned on using mine with my Dozer Blade as well as a tiller in the future.

20190521_220717.jpg.ef392d09945cd5707df6a8ed3258c0e1.jpg

I was just tonight out in the garage trying to figure out how both these brackets fit on my tractor together when I stumbled across this post.

The bracket pictured is from my 704 which I would rather not cut up.

20190528_185707.jpg.52cc633b5294914a3889774507ed10d2.jpg

Edited by DBlackston
Reworded comment.

WHX??

I do have that bracket but really don't want to part with it yet. See your 854 thread.